Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember this mustang?

1994 Ford SVT 10.0L Boss Mustang

The BOSS Mustang is the ultimate boulevard cruising machine that can hold its own on the drag strip. This idea was the brain child of SVT chief engineer, John Coletti, and his team, who sought to mix old with new. They achieved this by dropping a BOSS 429 engine into the body of a 1994 SVT Mustang Cobra.

The car made 855 horsepower, 790 lb.-ft., and it ran 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, 0-100 in 5.5 seconds, and the quarter-mile in 10.55 seconds @ 135.05 mph.

Comment

yep sure do. Man that thing was/is a monster.....would look tits parked in my garage
      "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Gawd I was in lust with that car when it came out. Went against the Toy Box Camaro.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

God I loved the days of SVT. I'm ready to see a 2013 return of the Cobra, and the death of the god awful shelby.

Comment

That fucker sounds nasty....
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Seen that beast at the Shelby meet here in Tulsa. No mistaking what was coming when you heard it!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                Seen that beast at the Shelby meet here in Tulsa. No mistaking what was coming when you heard it!
                haha yea i was there drooling over that car, too!!! one year they had the Super Stallion there

Comment

Yep.

Comment

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

Comment

NM, X beat me.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

cool find! i'll watch that later

Comment

That car was at Fun Ford Weekend in Ennis once.

Comment

Saw it at the state fair. You could duplicate that car fairly easily these days since Kaase is making BOSS heads that will work on a junkyard 460 block. The heads will set you back about $7000 once you buy rockers and valve covers though. Then you would have to fabricate headers. Everything else would be pretty straight forward after that, although you may need to do something to the master cylinder.

A 600 CID shortblock with the Kaase heads will make over 900 hp NA @ 7000 rpm.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

yep.

him and jon moss going at it back in those days was so gnarly.

Comment

Working...
                              X