Damage from last nights storms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage from last nights storms?

Everything else was put away and appears okay today, but unfortunatley we were out in the Magnum and not in a place where we could take shelter from golf and tennis-ball sized hail...hard to see the real extent in these pics but I counted 62 dents in the hood and roof alone this morning, plus some damaged trim and several nicks in the sunroof glass ....

On a brighter note....The old Yellow truck was sitting outside and I cant find any (new) dents in it....just had a bunch of busted hail stones laying around it last night.

Who else got some damage?
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

the guy I work with has baseball size hail damage on his hood, roof, and his truck. Broke the back glass completely, Cracked the front window.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Luckily the huge hail didn't make it to Frisco. If it did, then mazdaspeeds are invincible.

Comment

My BMW got one on the hood, there are a few more on my truck but I can't tell which ones are new and which ones are old.

The 71 C20, the Ranchero and my brothers 66 came through unscathed.

Comment

Yep..my stang was caught in the hail here in Irving. Not as bad as I thought it would be,but it did get some good size dents. One which cracked the paint. Few good ones on the top of car.

Comment

Hey Rreemo - sell that Magnum and buy mine. I've got a 2006 SRT-8 the same exact color as yours with the chrome SRT 20's with only 40k miles on it. It's not officially for sale yet, but I will be putting on the market here in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Got my Truck, and wifes durango and the roof on my house last night. The two mustangs were in garages so they didnt get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Hey Rreemo - sell that Magnum and buy mine. I've got a 2006 SRT-8 the same exact color as yours with the chrome SRT 20's with only 40k miles on it. It's not officially for sale yet, but I will be putting on the market here in the next couple of weeks.
                I don't think I'll be selling this one until the wheels fall off...I bought it new for my wife in 05'....fully paid off in 08', and now has ~82K on it and no issues out of it other than maintenance related stuff. Still runs and drive great...and mpg improved a lot once it got over 70K miles on it. always gets at least 20 now and will do 23-24 all hwy.

Did I mention it's paid for (meaning I don't want to replace it)
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I'll post some pictures up tomorrow from the office.

Comment

My car got murdered by hail, I'll post pics in the morning.

Comment

Wish something would have happen to my car.

Comment

Sucks, guys. Sorry to hear about that shit.

This is badass, though...
                        On a brighter note....The old Yellow truck was sitting outside and I cant find any (new) dents in it....just had a bunch of busted hail stones laying around it last night.
                        solid barg!

Comment

We got hit by the F! Tornado... We were lucky, just minor damage and no power. They said it could take up to 5 days, hopefully 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                            We got hit by the F! Tornado... We were lucky, just minor damage and no power. They said it could take up to 5 days, hopefully 2.
                            Location?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                              Location?

Irving

Comment

Working...
                              X