Short storm video in Forney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short storm video in Forney

This is before all hell broke out, I was at Home Depot in Terrell and spotted some killer looking clouds, made it home and unloaded the truck. Pretty freaky, this second wave was killer too. We had small hail here on this side of town.

Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

We got some crazy stuff in Hurst also! Saw a couple "tornadoes" above us going by before it got dark and started raining.

Comment

I only got small amount of rain! But got to see allot of lightning
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Didn't see much where I'm at.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            I am probably a mile from you. The wife and I walked out to that at around 8ish I think.

We knew it was going to be a helluva night.

Comment

It was by far one of the most intense storms I've been in. Sirens went off a few times, hail, straight down lightning and all the rain with out any tv made a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                It was by far one of the most intense storms I've been in. Sirens went off a few times, hail, straight down lightning and all the rain with out any tv made a long night.
                We had tv up until our electricity went out at about 11:15. Didn't get it back till 6 am.

That is the strongest storm I have been in and the satellite never went out. That got a laugh, because it goes out all the time for little thunderstorms all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X