Got a different Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    Look, I'm not implying the Vette is the safest car on the road, but it's fully hydroformed frame rails and crash structure are quite a bit more advanced than the SN95 frame that was developed originally back in the 70's/80's? What you see disintegrating is the fiberglass outer structure which has minimal relevence to the crash safety structure. It's the steel, etc. underneath that protects the occupants.

Anyway, cool Mustang, didn't mean to bag on it. I got my first Vette at 23 (about 11 years ago), so I guess I was ready to be an old man right out of school.
    Cool story, bro. And accurate, as well. The fastest thing I ever saw a Vette do was burn to the ground...and the hydroformed frame rails and crash structure were actually quite impressive when all the fiberglass was melted away from it

Nice rig, Dustin

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
      Very nice! Man it's been so long since I have seen the factory air box on one.
      Haha, no kidding man. It almost looked like an aftermarket piece when I saw it...

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Looks like you might need some big stones out infront of your lawn.
      Probably wouldn't be a bad idea..

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
      Very nice Dustin
      I appreciate it bro. Pm me your number. I'd like to talk to you about some paint if you're still doing that.

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
      Nice rig, Dustin
      Thanks man. I can't remember, is yours a vert?

Comment

No sir.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
          I decided to get rid of my 04 metallic silver cobra and get something different. Picked this up the other day. Almost completely stock. Only mod is an aftermarket shifter. Seats are in great shape as well as the rest of the interior.

do u live in sherman area?

Comment

Originally posted by badass88gt View Post
            do u live in sherman area?
            No, sure don't. I live in central Texas, north of Austin.

Comment

Working...
            X