Formula 1 Circut De Catalunya Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 Circut De Catalunya Barcelona

Just some pics and vids from the race... what a hell of an experience, can't wait till F1 is in Austin....

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Enjoy

<-- Jealous.

Comment

awesome man! good seats too!
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
        awesome man! good seats too!
        FOr the freaking price, they had better be good seats LOL..

i checked on pit passes and then decided no way when i found out they were 1500 Euros each ticket...

Comment

How much were your paddock seats? SIngle day or weekend?
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            How much were your paddock seats? SIngle day or weekend?

Grand stand seats in the shade were 750.00 for all 3 days.....

If i ever do this again i'll just buy a nice seat for the day of the race and a general admission ticket for the other days...save myself alot of money...

But this was ,my first F1 race to experience.... I figured i might as well live a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
              Grand stand seats in the shade were 750.00 for all 3 days.....

If i ever do this again i'll just buy a nice seat for the day of the race and a general admission ticket for the other days...save myself alot of money...

But this was ,my first F1 race to experience.... I figured i might as well live a little...
              I was there also...small world. I wish I would have known you were in Barcelona we could have grabbed some tapas and Estralla Damn on La Rambla.

I had to wait till my wife left spain on Sunday morning to go to the race and I just got the cheap seats.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I was there also...small world. I wish I would have known you were in Barcelona we could have grabbed some tapas and Estralla Damn on La Rambla.

I had to wait till my wife left spain on Sunday morning to go to the race and I just got the cheap seats.
                DAMN it man, Small world.... I made a few post on some other web boards, but forgot about here....
                I left early Mon day morning, but hell i might have seen you, my hotel was on La Ramblas....

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                  DAMN it man, Small world.... I made a few post on some other web boards, but forgot about here....
                  I left early Mon day morning, but hell i might have seen you, my hotel was on La Ramblas....
                  LOL was your flight British Airways 477 at 07:15 in the morning from BCN to LHR?

We stayed at H10 Raco Del Pi. Checked in on the 18th and out on the 23th.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    LOL was your flight British Airways 477 at 07:15 in the morning from BCN to LHR?

We stayed at H10 Raco Del Pi. Checked in on the 18th and out on the 23th.
                    Checked in on the 18th and left the 23rd also... But i took Swiss airlines to Zurich @630am. I flew in on Luthansia

I stayed at the Silken Rambla Hotel.... i forget the street but it was next to the Carrefour super market......

Sure is a damn small world sometimes...Of course now i'm relaxing in southern poland for a few days, might bounce to Czech for a few days and then back to the sand box...

Comment

Working...
                    X