Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joplin, Missouri got hit hard today by a tornado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom lives in Joplin, the tornado missed her house by a few miles. Shes ok, but her work and some of her freinds have major damage.

Comment

Sad...

Comment

They are now saying 89 dead this morning, RIP
        Tornado's scare me.

Comment

Terrible! I can't imagine cleaning up the mess.

Comment

One of my coworkers was staying at the LaQuinta this weekend just a couple of blocks from that Walmart. He said he left about 4 hours before the tornado came through O.O
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I was thinking how scary that would be inside a Home Depot with all those mezzanine shelfs. It would be a domino effect if one falls. I've been thinking more and more lately if I was having to seek shelter in some places where I would go if I wasn't at home and out shopping or something.

Comment

i know they say it "not advisable" to try to outrun one, but here lately...seriously...a mile wide or close to it, im getting in my stang and hauling ass!

Comment

Ive been on the road and have missed all thse storms. Makes me wish I was back in TX. My brother is in boot camp in MO so kind of got me worried for a minute but hes a little ways from there. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Comment

Video of tornado. At first I was like, it doesn't look like much, but in less than a minute it goes from a rope to so wide you can't tell it's a tornado.

Comment

I saw a new red 5.0 in some footage on the Weather channel the morning- it was totaled.

RIP to those whom lost their lives and prayers for the others who are injured or lost family and friends- that was a bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                        Video of tornado. At first I was like, it doesn't look like much, but in less than a minute it goes from a rope to so wide you can't tell it's a tornado.
                        Mute that video if you're gonna watch it.

Comment

That sucks! I would be lost if something like that happened here!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            That sucks! I would be lost if something like that happened here!
                            its been something that I think alot of people here fear, getting something like that during the week like around rush hour. There will be nowhere to hide or run if your on the freeway. Cause you got these idiots that hide under the bridges and stops traffic.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              its been something that I think alot of people here fear, getting something like that during the week like around rush hour. There will be nowhere to hide or run if your on the freeway. Cause you got these idiots that hide under the bridges and stops traffic.
                              During rush hour, it would not matter anyway - no where to go regardless of where people are hiding.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I just found out I'm needed in Joplin to get one of our sites operational... looks like I'm leaving Friday and coming back Monday. Finding a hotel is a bitch! They're either without power, or booked.

Comment

Working...
                                X