My new toy(water based)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    What??? Off that deck? Have you havd 5 men on it in the water yet?
    Yep yesterday! obviously that is not ideal most we will have is typically 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
      Yep yesterday! obviously that is not ideal most we will have is typically 3-4
      Bad ass for a flat bottom. Most you cant even stand up to pee.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Bad ass for a flat bottom. Most you cant even stand up to pee.
        thats why we got one this large, this thing is a tank in the water!!! its awesome. its 6 feet across bottom at smallest point.

Comment

are you primarily in bayous? I'm sure it's properly sized, but from the pics, it looks like too little a motor for pushing 5 men & gear in to any kind of headwinds/white caps.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
            thats why we got one this large, this thing is a tank in the water!!! its awesome. its 6 feet across bottom at smallest point.
            Gotcha, I guess the pic did not make it look that big. That is fairly wide for a john boat.

Comment

We use it mainly on rivers and lakes, it has been offshore before, but I do not dare do that!

Comment

Working...
              X