X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh I think I want to throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
      Read a post where he said the car was engulfed in 15 seconds leads me to believe it was fuel related.

I could be wrong though. Will we ever find out? Prolly not.
      He told me last night he thought it was fuel related FWIW

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Be glad it didn't turn out like this...

When I was in college we had a party at a guy's apartment and some dude who was a friend of a friend showed up, went into my buddy's room later in the night and took the keys to his 5.0 Capri and tried to steal it. Someone caught him in the parking lot cranking the car up to drive off. As you can imagine, being at a party chock full of boozed up hooligans, he was ready for the cops to come and pick him up not long after. In a bizarre twist of fate, he somehow managed to fall down in the parking lot and injure himself not long after being discovered.

The funniest part is that the dude would show up about once a month for a year after that, in his best Sunday clothes, knock on the door and beg my buddy to not press charges on him. I think he brought his mom and grandma one time.

Sucks about the car, that was one nice ride.
        denton?
        name of thief?
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Damn that sucks, nice ride. My initial suspicion would be a low flying pelican dropped a lit cigarette butt in the car. Might want to ask Addison PD for some intersection footage

Comment

I heard from a reliable source who shall remain unnamed that the wrench turner was a guy by the name of Jonathan Hammond and that he burned his own Charger down in front of his high school back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
              denton?
              name of thief?
              1badchevelle? lol

Comment

Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  I'm no auto expert which is why I ask this... what could cause a fuel line to just catch fire? Wouldn't a car explode if the fuel line catches fire?
                  No. We lit off a few cars about a year ago, one of the cars we forgot to drain all the fuel out of (hehe). Fuel line ruptured and was spewing out a bigass flame for awhile. Hilarity ensued.

Comment

I asked him for a ride in it shortly after he got it, pre TT (which never happened :/) but to take it around the block without permission?! You're lucky you didn't get shot. How am I just now hearing about this?

You're good guy dude, so I know you meant no harm, but wtf? lol

Anyway, sucks that Kumar's ride got torched. Regardless of how well your life is doing, it sucks to see your car go up in flames.

Comment

That's terrible. As a side note approximately 3,200 GT's were produced and it is estimated that 500 have been destroyed. They will be million dollar cars in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        I heard from a reliable source who shall remain unnamed that the wrench turner was a guy by the name of Jonathan Hammond and that he burned his own Charger down in front of his high school back in the day.

Fat john

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          Fat john

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
                            That's terrible. As a side note approximately 3,200 GT's were produced and it is estimated that 500 have been destroyed. They will be million dollar cars in the future.
                            I believe that with no traction control/active handling/etc. When I drove one at the World Class driving experience a few years ago they told me their GT had been wrecked twice in the first 6 months!

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                              denton?
                              name of thief?
                              Ramsgate apartments off of Teasley. I have no idea the guy's name. You already know what color he was though.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
                                I'd really like to buy one just for this reason.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X