Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Damn Chris.. lol.
    I had it coming. You'll never live down the SEB thing, I'll never live this down... not as long as we're on this board anyway.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Damn Chris.. lol.
      What? It's not like thats a secret LOL

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I had it coming. You'll never live down the SEB thing, I'll never live this down... not as long as we're on this board anyway.
        LOL and whats fucked up is there was 2 of y'all and you take 99% of the heat

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          You'd think people would blame the mexican before blaming the white guy.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

LOL! I know i would! (Sorry Chuck)

Comment

Which one was driving?

Just fucking with ya man, I really don't see what the problem is (was).
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I heard he was getting ready for Fun Ford but did not have enough time trials.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Which one was driving?

Just fucking with ya man, I really don't see what the problem is (was).
                  Haha. It Chuck's idea to take it around the block, my dumbass said "ok now let me drive".

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    I heard he was getting ready for Fun Ford but did not have enough time trials.
                    Have you not said enough stupid shit in this thread? Kumar has a lot of friends on this site and I'm sure hes fucking pissed that his car burned to the ground. No need to kick the guy while hes down, moron...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Have you not said enough stupid shit in this thread? Kumar has a lot of friends on this site and I'm sure hes fucking pissed that his car burned to the ground. No need to kick the guy while hes down, moron...
                      How was that kicking him while hes down? I am sure he is pissed as well.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Sorry for Kumar.

I was there the night of the joyride but didn't hear about it until a couple of days later.

Comment

It is what it is. You have to consider who it's coming from and then it's not a big deal. lol.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          Who was the other guy? Board member?

Comment

It is what it is. You have to consider who it's coming from and then it's not a big deal. lol.

Who was the other guy? Board member?
                            Chuck Acosta

Comment

Chuck Acosta
                              Ohhhh, wow. Didn't know that.

Comment

i am unaware of the story... cliffnotes?

Comment

Working...
                                X