No announcement yet.

Landscaping questions and cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id rent a D9 Dozer and bulldoze all those trees. No sun= no grass=mudhole.

Comment

Yeah, definitely don't have 5 acres. I was about to start searching CL for a cow, or billy goat!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It's a lot of work, but if they are getting paid that much, I think I need to switch careers. I did most of that kind of work on my place and I kind of enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          It's a lot of work, but if they are getting paid that much, I think I need to switch careers. I did most of that kind of work on my place and I kind of enjoyed it.
          $2300 is split between a few people over a few days. I am sure once you factor in fuel and any other normal expenses it won't be over $200 a day.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            $2300 is split between a few people over a few days. I am sure once you factor in fuel and any other normal expenses it won't be over $200 a day.

agreed the price seems really reasonable to me considering the work being done.. I mean the alternative is find some mexicans standing around and assume they know what you want and how to do it, and work out a payment with them.

Comment

I would have charged more! Thats more then a fair price.

Three trees being trimmed alone on each tree is right at $500 each. My tree climbers I pay $50 a hour just food for thought. Then removing all the brush from all the trees & cleaning up all the other stuff around the house you mentioned. Yeah $2300 seems pretty fair.

My parents just had two tree taken down & just one stump removed & it was $2000
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
              X