Some recent airbrush work....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent airbrush work....

Been playing with the airbrush for awhile now. Really starting to grasp ahold of and run with it. Ive been in the paint/body/powdercoat industry as a hobby for awhile now. I do color matches for a consumer electronics company as my day job. I have a buddy who is an excellent airbrush artist but got tired of dealing with customers haggling him on prices. He helps me out whenever I get hung up from time to time and has taught me alot. He did the Southern Discomfort bike. Just wanted to show off some pieces. Comments/suggestions? Sorry for the crappy cell pics..

Last edited by noslow5_0; 05-18-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

looks good! so you've been doing paint work for a while now huh?

Comment

pm me a price on how much to do an upper intake like that but in black with blue letters

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I went to MMI in phx. Worked at a Harley Dealership for a few years after I graduated. Painted most of my buddies bikes out there while attending school. I got started from a family friend when I was 16 after stuffing my first fox into a fence. He owned a bodyshop awhile back but has sinced moved on. I've always been a big do it yourselfer. He taught me the basics and the rest was just practicing. I paint cell phones for a living currently. It pays the bills for now...

Comment

Working...
          X