• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fern View Post
    yall are weak, i've seen far worse.
    Ive worked on/fixed worse, but it was worth it when its a fastback
    Coupes are a dime a dozen to find a cleaner roller

Comment

Like I said, something to pass my spare time, and something my son can help me with and remember,

I don't care about making something cool, I'll just be happy to patch a couple holes, replace a couple
      fenders and such, throw in any kind of interior at all, drop in an engine and trans, primer it up and
      look back at good times with the kiddo.

I gave no cash for it, so if I spend some on a bunch of decent used parts it's worth it to me

Comment

It looks about like the one that's in my avitar when I started on it. I was only going to put a few thousand bucks into it but it consumed much more! What the heck, you can't put a price on a good time.

Comment

And the teardown begins

Comment

The only REAL rust was the battery tray, the rest is really just dirt and grime
            and a little surface rust, no holes though so far, well other than door corners, and bottom of rear wheel wells, but front is good

Comment

Good luck with the project. I wish I had more space to do the same type of thing.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I saw somewhere a guy took a rusted out fastback and did an upper body transplant onto a coupe like that. He did it right and it looked good. Basically used the roof and tops of the trunk area.

Comment

I think I'd pull those hood hinges and just roll another '69 under them. If it's a C-code car, it will have the small rearend and probably drum brakes in the front. I'm a huge '69 fan, and owned 3 in the past (Boss 302, S-code 390, and R-code 428), but this one will definitely be a money pit.

Comment

Working...
                  X