New Project = what was I thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project = what was I thinking

Might have bit off more than I can chew, but hey without challenge how do we know
    how far we can go right?

1969 Mustang, total basket case, long way to go huh...

The exterior doesnt look THAT bad. How is the underside, rockers, floor and window channels though?

Comment

Dayum, that is pretty rough.

As long as you never plan to get your money out of it, have fun. Any particular reason you went for one in such bad shape?

Comment

i hope it was free, or they paid you to haul it off.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wow! How long has it been under water?

Comment

Burn it. You will thank me later. LOL
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Man that thing is scary. Is that bondo on the passenger fender? The driverside quarter looks narly as well.

Comment

Looks like a money pit, any reason for the "dtm motorsports"? nothing about your project is remotely related to dtm...

Comment

whos the u-boat comander?
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Wow, I started with one that was in MUCH better shape and I have more dollars in it than I'd like to think about.

I'd throw that one back.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No fastback no care.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        Wow, I started with one that was in MUCH better shape and I have more dollars in it than I'd like to think about.

I'd throw that one back.
                        Yea, that car is pretty much worthless

When starting a project car, try to get the best starting point even if it cost a couple of thousand more.

You will easily spend thousands and alot of time just to get it to a decent starting point
                        1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                        - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                        - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Well, for what I got in it so far $ 0.00 it isnt that bad

Not planning a show car, just gonna make it drivable

something to toy around with in spare time.
                          I already got a couple better fenders for it, gonna patch door corners, find me a hood
                          scuff it down good, spray a litttle primer, throw some wheels and tires on it
                          drop a motor and trans in it, and have a little fun...

Comment

"The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too."

Comment

I know, you can't polish a turd, and I'm not gonna try, just a toy

Comment

Working...
                              X