No announcement yet.

Fastest time in the STi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid. Can't even hear my exhaust. Only a little BOV chirp and a little Too fast too furious fire at the end. haha

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
      Vid. Can't even hear my exhaust. Only a little BOV chirp and a little Too fast too furious fire at the end. haha

Nice run. What does the sti run stock. My buddy picked up one and I was wondering how close of a race it would be
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
        Nice run. What does the sti run stock. My buddy picked up one and I was wondering how close of a race it would be
        Probably a 3 car length beat. Not sure about the sti, but stage 2 tune and turbo-back exhaust added about 35whp to my wrx. Probabaly 50+ to an sti due to the larger engine and turbo.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Probably a 3 car length beat. Not sure about the sti, but stage 2 tune and turbo-back exhaust added about 35whp to my wrx. Probabaly 50+ to an sti due to the larger engine and turbo.
          U are saying he would get me by three

Comment

There was a 2011 white sedan out there running 9.0-9.2 but he couldn't drive it for shit. He was a total douche when I was leaving he revved it up over and over and let the BOV go off. lol

I think most stock 08-09's run 8.5-9.0 stock. It's all in the launch. When I bog it off the line it's a 8.4-8.7 car.

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
              There was a 2011 white sedan out there running 9.0-9.2 but he couldn't drive it for shit. He was a total douche when I was leaving he revved it up over and over and let the BOV go off. lol

I think most stock 08-09's run 8.5-9.0 stock. It's all in the launch. When I bog it off the line it's a 8.4-8.7 car.
              Ok I think that is why he doesn't want to run me cause I can get that pretty easy. And he doesn't like to lose. He said after he gets a few things down

Comment

You should be able to hit 1.6 0-60 times though. That wasabout the norm for us wrx guys way back when. Slip that clutch a bit to avoid the wheel spin bog, if there was one. Couldnt tell by the vid.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                X