Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Plastic Welder Or Plastic Repair Guys Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Plastic Welder Or Plastic Repair Guys Here?

Looking to get my 03'-04' F250 Grille repaired, here's a pic.
    Any repair plastic on here?

Thanks!

I want this grille fixed, not replaced. LOL

Last edited by Up0n0ne; 05-15-2011, 09:24 PM.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

5 minute epoxy?

Comment

its broke buy a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        5 minute epoxy?
        this. i like the 3m bumper repair kit. works really well.

Comment

Replace.

Comment

LOL at replace and buy a new one. Not exactly what I asked, looking for a plastic welder or repair guy.
            And not really wanting to repair this myself with the repair kits, I don't think I have the patience, but I appreciate it.
            I can prep and paint it, just don't want to do the repair.
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              5 minute epoxy?
              Originally posted by Blackout View Post
              this. i like the 3m bumper repair kit. works really well.
              If I can find a repair guy I'll look into this, thanks.

Comment

Time to go Rolling Big Power

lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Time to go Rolling Big Power

lol
                  LOL, Looks like a mini chain-link fence.
                  There's a guy on Powerstrokes paid $1,800, never used it and now trying to sell it, first started at $1,300 and now he's at $800. Must be a status thing or someone just really really likes it.

The story with mine is it's an 03'-04' OE Harley Davidson grille. I would rather fix it then trash it.

Comment

I appreciate it, but it looks like they sell parts. Don't want to replace it.

Comment

Actually that looks like it can be repaired. I have a plastic repair kit that I used on motorcycle plastics. If you want I could come take a look at it for you and make sure. Tomorrow I'll see if I have the correct plastic rods for that grill, I should.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Thanks and yeah if you have the time that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                          LOL, Looks like a mini chain-link fence.
                          There's a guy on Powerstrokes paid $1,800, never used it and now trying to sell it, first started at $1,300 and now he's at $800. Must be a status thing or someone just really really likes it.

The story with mine is it's an 03'-04' OE Harley Davidson grille. I would rather fix it then trash it.
                          The only reason I thought of the RBP grille is because my brother just bolted one in on a 03 F250 he built for a kid. I was going to say I could probably get the take off from that truck, but it is just the stock schrome - not the black Harley grille.

I think the RBP one he installed was like $1200 retail cost. But they are ugly, just like their wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            The only reason I thought of the RBP grille is because my brother just bolted one in on a 03 F250 he built for a kid. I was going to say I could probably get the take off from that truck, but it is just the stock schrome - not the black Harley grille.

I think the RBP one he installed was like $1200 retail cost. But they are ugly, just like their wheels.
                            I appreciate it! I actually have the 05-07 front end conversion on it now, just want this one fixed cause I know someone who may want it.

Wonder what the cost of one of those RBP grille are to make?

Comment

Working...
                            X