No announcement yet.

2007 Ford Mustang GT500 - Nightmare On Any Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or is this Reading Comprehension 101? This article mentions the company is working on a 475hp Stage II Whipple Supercharged Mustang for a Ford dealer in North Carolina and has zero to do with the actual car pictured. The car pictured is Melvin's Mustang and then they list other projects Fastlane Motorsports is working on. Does anyone seriously believe that motor is making 475hp to the wheels?

Comment

We need some true numbers! I like
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Cars with GMC/Roots style blowers through the hood just look plain stupid these days... Wake up Rip, this ain't the sixties any longer...

Did anyone see the red Chevy II SS out at Pate (Car Coral) with the big, ridiculous blower set up on the SBC? As it sat with the blower sticking up through the hood, it was laughable, take the Roots blower off and maybe use a Procharger (or similar) and replace the hood and you'd have a pretty cool piece.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Neither am I. I followed the link up top.
          I guess it's the browser on my desktop (FF.) I am able to pull it up on my phone.

Comment

This would be cool if we were still in the '80's.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I guess it's the browser on my desktop (FF.) I am able to pull it up on my phone.
              I also use FF.
              sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty good except for all that bullshit sticking out of the hood.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                  Did anyone see the red Chevy II SS out at Pate (Car Coral) with the big, ridiculous blower set up on the SBC? As it sat with the blower sticking up through the hood, it was laughable, take the Roots blower off and maybe use a Procharger (or similar) and replace the hood and you'd have a pretty cool piece.

mardyn
                  ...saw it...had a ridiculous snorkel glued on top of about a 4-5" cowl hood. The rest of the car was nice, though. Mini-tubbed with coil overs, Alston front clip with R&P, good wheel/tire combo, etc. Appeared that the guy used up all of his money on the rest of the car, so decided to buy a crappy used swap-meet engine out of an old Jet Boat.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Man, I'm diggin those fat back tires! That's a lot of rubber on the pavement! Blower sounds sick! I like!
                    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                    X