I found my dream home! Wish me luck…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my dream home! Wish me luck…

My parents are trying to talk me out of buying it because its too big for a single guy and because it’s a pretty old home! I think its badass! 2 stories with 2 garages and each garage has their own driveway. We’ll see what happens next week

$99,500

Fixer-upper. All brick home needs work and being sold "AS-IS". Beautiful corner lot 81'x200' w/flowers & mature trees. Outbuilding/shop 23x25, 2 car detached garage 23x29, 2 basement area,
    sun porch.. Owner reports lots of hardwood flooring under carpet both upstairs and down.

Built: 1937
    Square Feet: 2285
    Bedrooms: 4
    Baths: 2
    1/2 Baths
    9 total rooms

Garage Spaces: 2
    Living Room: 16x15
    Dining Room: 9.5x20.8
    Family Room: 12x17.9
    Kitchen: 8.5x10.9
    AirCond: Central, Electric
    Appliances: Double, Dishwasher, Electric, Oven, Range
    Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Logs, Living Room, Wood Burning
    Heating System: Central, Gas
    Patio: Enclosed, Porch
    Water Heater: Gas

Comment

Comment

Price sounds good. What are the taxes like though? How much work will it need?

Comment

I see a lot of potential there..

Does the Garage have front and rear entry? That would be kickass.

Comment

nice-what city?

Comment

You need better dreams..

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                Price sounds good. What are the taxes like though? How much work will it need?
                I won't know until next week when I have my appointment with the real-estate agent. all I’ve seen is from me walking around the property and peeking through the windows. I do construction for a living so all the work can be done by me and dad.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I see a lot of potential there..

Does the Garage have front and rear entry? That would be kickass.
                I like it and it has tons of room to live with! Yea both garages are away from the house but they both have front and side entry ways

Comment

Garage space > *. Go for it, dude!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    You need better dreams..
                    hell its a mansion to me and i'm not a high roller like some of you all and i don't have a wife to help pay the bills

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Garage space > *. Go for it, dude!
                      yea the red garage is big enough for 4 cars and the little garage on the side is an old ford model t style garage

Comment

Where at? looks cool to me. Better than paying rent? maybe. depends on condition and interest rate. If you can't put 10 percent down and afford a 15 year note, then It's not for you.
                        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                          Where at? looks cool to me. Better than paying rent? maybe. depends on condition and interest rate. If you can't put 10 percent down and afford a 15 year note, then It's not for you.
                          it's in a really quite neighborhood where of allot older people live. screw that 30 year loan shit! I've been saving my pennies for a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            it's in a really quite neighborhood where of allot older people live. screw that 30 year loan shit! I've been saving my pennies for a long time now.
                            Good. Enjoy the new pad. Lots of potential.
                            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

I like it.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X