No announcement yet.

recovered truck pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a lot of nice F-150s and new model Mustangs out and about a week ago down in Mexico.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That shit is stolen. I would recommend not keeping or selling it, but rather turn it over to the police. I know that isn't what most people would do, but it's the RIGHT thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        That shit is stolen. I would recommend not keeping or selling it, but rather turn it over to the police. I know that isn't what most people would do, but it's the RIGHT thing to do.
        I'd second that, selling stolen property is illegal here,same thing with knowingly receiving stolen property...

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          I'd second that, selling stolen property is illegal here,same thing with knowingly receiving stolen property...
          He doesn't know that it's stolen though, it's just conjecture at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            could what, start another thread about people really not liking him? Whine it into submission...
            Wait, what? Back story please?

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              so between the destroyed roof, column and trans plus some superficial paint scrapes and the hotwired stereo, does anyone think it'll be totaled out by the insurance company
              Better hope it does. A stolen vehicle is NEVER the same once you get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                Yeah worked out real good for that girl that found the $2k huh?

Screw that, sell that crap and make some money for your trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Yeah worked out real good for that girl that found the $2k huh?

Screw that, sell that crap and make some money for your trouble.
                  there's a difference between finding a random 2,000 in a parking and finding new stuff in your theft recovery. I highly doubt it would come back to bite him though

Comment

Update. Just heard from the insurance company and the truck is totaled
                    Last edited by Torinoman; 05-20-2011, 07:35 PM.
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

How many miles? That roof damage could be high if they went with a skin.

If they let you have it cheap buy it back and fix the transmission and column.

When I totaled my 03 cobra it wasn't cheap to buy back. The adjuster couldn't believe it was worth $9k with $16k of damage.

Comment

yeah, gotta wait for the insurance company to get back to me with a settlement next week
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                        X