Forum wars. 2011GT vs 350Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum wars. 2011GT vs 350Z

Stangnet kicked MY350Z'z ass! Total shutdown!

And I know the car fairly well. All its mods were: Tune, CAI, axle back and lowering springs. Was running on all season factory tires. Car isnt even a track pack car.

350Z has over 20K in suspension and brake mods.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

16sec? need driver mod

Comment

I think the 350Z driver had no racing experience and should have practiced a little before coming out.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

There's no way that a 350 with 20K in suspension would loose on a road course to a GT with lowering springs. I believe I second the driver mod motion. I'd still rather have the GT though.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That must be the slowest running 350z.

Comment

The z should have been faster in all aspects. That guy couldnt drive for shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
              You think even in the 1/4 mile?
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Both need driver mod. That 350z redlighted on the 1/4 mile, not to mention he can't even do the auto-x worth a shit. If he's the best my350z has then they shoulda stayed home.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  There's no way that a 350 with 20K in suspension would loose on a road course to a GT with lowering springs.
                  this

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Both need driver mod. That 350z redlighted on the 1/4 mile, not to mention he can't even do the auto-x worth a shit. If he's the best my350z has then they shoulda stayed home.
                    im on there so def not the best

Comment

Maddox was on all season stock width tires. Car didnt have the handling pack or the optional brakes or gears so I think he did well on the road courses considering. Also being he has NEVER raced like that in his life. He does run that car at the dragstrip all the time and runs high 11's with the car setup how it was in that video.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Also it seems they triend to make the 350z look like its ass wasnt beaten so bad.

Originally posted by d98gt
                        My worst 1/4 mile made it on there..interesting. The other passes were a 12.22, 12.29, 12.34 and I also did a 7.7 in the Slalom wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                          That's pretty funny!
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

There's no way that a 350 with 20K in suspension would loose on a road course to a GT with lowering springs. I believe I second the driver mod motion. I'd still rather have the GT though.
                            why not?? you should go out to some grand am races..... the mustang has been kicking ass for years now, the NEW M3 is just now catching up.... the 350z no where close to it.... look it up Grand AM GS races.....

Comment

How the fuck do you even spend $20k in suspension on a street car anyways? Sounds like bullshit to me. I have the whole MM catalog on my car and even buying it in parts instead of the package probably only cost $6k. Hell, you could put an SLA front and full Griggs rear with HD TA, Watts link, etc out back and still come out at less than half of what they claim he spent on that Z.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                              X