Progress pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress pics.

Almost done welding, and I got my K-member and Flaming river Manual rack in. Pretty rack IMO. Hopefully off to the painters early next week.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

You must not get around the board much....

Comment

Shipmate..... more info needed. Color, motor choice, etc...
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

It's going to match the outside, which is orion silver. The motor is a coast high performance 347 with a trick flow top end. Bump stick is a N-91 anderson cam. All going through a tko-500 into a built rear with 373's. Hoping to make somewhere around 400 to the wheels.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Shipmate..... more info needed. Color, motor choice, etc...

BTW, shippy, did you get out?
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Ya, I got out this past Sept, back in TX now and loving it.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

With the LS1 in there! It should pay off.
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                With the LS1 in there! It should pay off.
                WHAAAAT? Never, lol.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Ya, I got out this past Sept, back in TX now and loving it.
                  Glad to hear you aren't regretting it. So many people hold onto this shit like it would be the end of their lives if they got out. I'm debating whether or not to put a STA-21 package in or get out. I've got 3 more years left though. Not to mention I'll be a little over 9, so I'd be halfway to retirement, lol. At least I've got some time to think about it.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Well.....Just an update... 2 and a half months later I finally get it back from my POS painter. But anyways, it turned out ok, I guess. Not too thrilled, especially with the time it took them to finish it. But here are some pics. Hopefully when I get the engine in it'll detract from some of the "bad".

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Looks good man. But you should have smoothed out the frame rails too .
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

Yep. I Def shoud have. I regret a lot about the work in the engine bay. But I guess you learn from your mistakes.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I think it looks good. Now the fun part comes. This thing should be pretty nice.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Thanks man. I think it'll look pretty good when I get the engine and all of the other stuff in there. The hard part will be to not scratch it, lol.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                              It's going to match the outside, which is orion silver. The motor is a coast high performance 347 with a trick flow top end. Bump stick is a N-91 anderson cam. All going through a tko-500 into a built rear with 373's. Hoping to make somewhere around 400 to the wheels.
                              I have a pretty similar 347 but with a comp 292 cam. What intake are you running ?
                              07 GT500
                              05 SRT10
                              88 turbocoupe T-bird
                              93 Cobra
                              86 coupe
                              Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                              X