Office Redo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Redo

Well the wife has been wanting to redo the office for a while and she finally talked me into spending some money. We ended up getting a new desk, two executive chairs that vibrate and massage, a new hp touch screen all in one pc, and a very nice wireless printer,scaner,copier and fax machine. I went totally wireless because after spending so much on the desk I'd be damned if I had wires hanging out all over the place.

I'm digging the room so much I told her I wouldn't have to leave if I had a tv in here. So now I'm thinking about buying a new LED TV for the living room and hanging my plasma in the office. Here is a crappy cell phone pic. I will try to get better pics after the camera is charged.
    Last edited by FreightTrain; 06-16-2011, 07:16 PM.

Oh shit wrong forum. If a mod wants to move it to the home improvement forum do it.

Comment

i was expecting this

Comment

lmao

Comment

Lol

Comment

You get paid yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              You get paid yet?
              Obviously not since there isn't a sweet thomas the tank engine chaise lounge in there yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                i was expecting this

my nigga! redneck heaven tonight about 7:30!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  Well the wife has been wanting to redo the office for a while and she finally talked me into spending some money. We ended up getting a new desk, two executive chairs that vibrate and massage, a new hp touch screen all in one pc, and a very nice wireless printer,scaner,copier and fax machine. I went totally wireless because after spending so much on the desk I'd be damned if I had wires hanging out all over the place.

I'm digging the room so much I told her I wouldn't have to leave if I had a tv in here. So now I'm thinking about buying a new LED TV for the living room and hanging my plasma in the office. Here is a crappy cell phone pic. I will try to get better pics after the camera is charged.
                  looks good. if you dont want to drop coin for a tv, you can buy a vulkano platinum box (just like sling box but better, cheaper, and free apps) and you can stream video to your computer.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                  X