Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimD View Post
    Damn wtf happened to the xj?
    Wish it happened on the trail. But I hit an iced over bridge on 35 about 5 years ago. Took it to the median at 55 and it started rolling. Got lucky only had a small bump were the roof hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      yeah XJ's are easy to find in the $500-1000 range, and parts are plentiful and dirt cheap at junkyards. You should talk to Pokulski-Blatz about them, he buys and sells those things all the time. An XJ didn't really appeal to be because I intend to use it for hunting, and having a fold down windshield and no top/(easily)removable doors is a big deal.
      What ever happened with that blue 2-door Cherokee? I actually saw that thing on the road last weekend on my way out to PK Lake.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        What ever happened with that blue 2-door Cherokee? I actually saw that thing on the road last weekend on my way out to PK Lake.
        I think the seller still owns it. He has had it for sale for almost a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          I decided I wanted a wrangler. He probably still has it for sale.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Here are my two 4x4's. 1993 Land Cruiser, 1985 4Runner

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Good looking grand cherokee man.
              Thanks man

Comment

my turd...

Comment

This is the little # I used to roll in the Florida swamp . Tub body , 351w 4-speed , 44" boggers , 1 ton axles front & rear with fo fiv sixes . Sold before I moved . Now I just got my 95 bronco .
                  Last edited by dumpycapri85; 01-02-2014, 09:30 AM.
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                  X