Any jeep or 4x4 guys here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Alas, it was directed to the guy with the BII.

Actually, very few Jeeps have ever had a 2WD-low feature, nearly every one you see that has it in some form has been modified to allow it.

Stevo
    No prob.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Not stock they didn't.
      Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Alas, it was directed to the guy with the BII.

Actually, very few Jeeps have ever had a 2WD-low feature, nearly every one you see that has it in some form has been modified to allow it.

Stevo
      Yep read that wrong. 4lo only. Mine has 2lo though and damn its useful!

Comment

Love my ZJ

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1528 View Post
          Love my ZJ
          Good looking grand cherokee man.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

CJs Thread Reminded Me I should post in here:

In the Begining

After the first Endo (look close and you can see my 87 YJ, 00TJ, and a buddies ZJ in the background with no roof)

And right after I moved Back to DFW and Right Before I sold it. Sad Day

Comment

And some of my others...

Comment

A $5k budget is tough, but it can be done. I got damn lucky and found an absolutely hammered to shit '01 TJ for $4k - but he had it listed for $7,500 - so they are out there, you just need to spend a long time looking. The $5k budget will put you comfortably in the modified XJ, and stock YJ area.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  A $5k budget is tough, but it can be done. I got damn lucky and found an absolutely hammered to shit '01 TJ for $4k - but he had it listed for $7,500 - so they are out there, you just need to spend a long time looking. The $5k budget will put you comfortably in the modified XJ, and stock YJ area.
                  I got my 96 XJ for 1k and put 1500 into it with the 6.5 inch lift and 35s. I made out like a bandit when I sold it too!

Comment

I've had my "Niner" for 7+ years now. It's no off-road'r, but it gets the job done on the streets for sure.

A few old, less than exhilarating pics:

FIPKII/Colder Plugs/180 Stat/Custom Y with 3" Magnaflow Cat & Muffler/3" Kolak Mandrel Tailpipe

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                      I got my 96 XJ for 1k and put 1500 into it with the 6.5 inch lift and 35s. I made out like a bandit when I sold it too!
                      yeah XJ's are easy to find in the $500-1000 range, and parts are plentiful and dirt cheap at junkyards. You should talk to Pokulski-Blatz about them, he buys and sells those things all the time. An XJ didn't really appeal to be because I intend to use it for hunting, and having a fold down windshield and no top/(easily)removable doors is a big deal.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Loved my 96 xj. My 84 bronco II was fun. But nothing beats my cj-7. I love that thing.

Comment

Could not resist. Had to post some pics of the Jeeps.
                          The Cj-7

What was left of XJ

Comment

Damn wtf happened to the xj?

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                              Damn wtf happened to the xj?
                              My guess is he rolled it but I may be going out on a limb there...
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X