No announcement yet.

Photoshop and Graphic Design people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop and Graphic Design people...

If this is better suited for a different forum, feel free to move it. I need to put together a portfolio for my cakes. What I'm wondering is, can the cakes be placed onto a different background and still look ok, not like they have been doctored? I'm wanting something that looks elegant and professional. I'm starting to work with a few party planners and bridal shops and want to have a portfolio that looks good so that the brides can see my work.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7177
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    If this is better suited for a different forum, feel free to move it. I need to put together a portfolio for my cakes. What I'm wondering is, can the cakes be placed onto a different background and still look ok, not like they have been doctored? I'm wanting something that looks elegant and professional. I'm starting to work with a few party planners and bridal shops and want to have a portfolio that looks good so that the brides can see my work.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7177
    Just from those pictures, probably not. You're best bet is to create your own website and dress your website up. A great cheap website that'll allow you simple to use customization is www.smugmug.com
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That's what I was afraid of. I've got 4 wedding cakes in the next month, all with professional photographers, so hopefully I will get some good quality photo's from that. I'm planning to have a website done late June/Early July. Its just not in the budget just yet. For now, I need something in print that I can leave with the party planners that I've started working with.

Comment

I'd use the photos in post #8, those photos look the best IMO.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The cakes can be cropped and dropped on a plain background, problem is the lighting and funny angles. They're not real conducive to advertisement type shots.

Comment

Originally posted by jskwarek View Post
            The cakes can be cropped and dropped on a plain background, problem is the lighting and funny angles. They're not real conducive to advertisement type shots.
            These were the problems I was afraid of. If anyone wants to see if they can work some photos up for me, I'll throw some Cake Bites or a little cash their way. PM for details.

Comment

Working...
            X