I love my bar back home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
    AW is a very picky guy, he doesnt want smoke around him so nobody around him can, he wants ALOT of money, and makes sure nobody tries to bring his band any alcohol. Guy can sing but hes just not as down to earth as you would think.
    Its not always about the money, he played out in Commerce at the Drunken Mule a couple weeks ago. I know for a fact they didn't pay top dollar!
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

my mom worked there along time ago for many years. the owner used to throw us Christmas parties and would get my sister and i stuff. i got drunk for the first time there, in public. my mom had to serve me as i was only 18.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
        my mom worked there along time ago for many years. the owner used to throw us Christmas parties and would get my sister and i stuff. i got drunk for the first time there, in public. my mom had to serve me as i was only 18.
        Where?
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          Where?
          the place this thread is talking about, The Southern Junction..........

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            AW is a very picky guy, he doesnt want smoke around him so nobody around him can, he wants ALOT of money, and makes sure nobody tries to bring his band any alcohol. Guy can sing but hes just not as down to earth as you would think.
            A girl here at work actually went to school with him, and I know a few other folks that have met him in public, and all have just the opposite to say about him.

Comment

Working...
            X