X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my bar back home.

This is awesome!!!

Its in Rockwall If anyone is wondering

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 05-06-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Wrong picture, but thanks for trying.

Comment

I gotta get out there for a show one time.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
          I gotta get out there for a show one time.
          The Junction is getting BIG names now that its under new ownership, RRB, Wade Bowen, Aaron Watson, you name it, hes got em there now.

Im going back home to visit at the end of this month and on Friday the 20th Jason Boland is playing, You should come out!

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            Wrong picture, but thanks for trying.
            Their you go little buddy... You just had the wrong link to begin with

Comment

We will probably be going there in a few weeks.

Comment

I just might...my buddies from STL aren't coming down for that ride that weekend, and I'm pretty good buddies with the JB&S guys. It'd be good to catch up again too.

Comment

Comment

When did they stop getting big names? I haven't been in a long time, but they used to get big names a few years ago, as well as a lot of the local Texas bands

Comment

I like bars with a sense of humor

Here is one of the logos a local bar here uses for T-Shirts and coasters, the name of the place is The Bar

Comment

Just drove by and saw that....

We will be there for sure June 11th for RRB, may try and hit Boland the 20th...
                        Watson has only been there once the past couple of years. Wish they would bring him back since they decided to book him opening freakin weekend..

Comment

kick ass bar to go to been there a couple of times and always a good time!

steve: good song!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            Just drove by and saw that....

We will be there for sure June 11th for RRB, may try and hit Boland the 20th...
                            Watson has only been there once the past couple of years. Wish they would bring him back since they decided to book him opening freakin weekend..
                            AW is a very picky guy, he doesnt want smoke around him so nobody around him can, he wants ALOT of money, and makes sure nobody tries to bring his band any alcohol. Guy can sing but hes just not as down to earth as you would think.

Comment

Heading out there shortly.

Comment

Working...
                              X