With all the helicopter threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the helicopter threads

You guys see this one? Navy sea hawks . LOL get this they were down that low getting pictures for their facebook squadron page.... Two guys grounded for life, one for like a year or two and two had to restart flight school.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

wow, I didn't think that guy was going to make it. Pretty foolish to throw your career away for a damn picture. My last skippers wife was a helicopter squadron cmdr, so needless to say we had some pretty damn cool pics of the boat and helicopters. I'll see if I can find some.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Couldn't been much worse...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

He flooded it

Comment

The russian helicopter had an engine failure, the sea hawk they did 512,000 in damages. They didn't find out till the videos started popping up on youtube....

Comment

For Facebook pictures? What a bunch of women.

Comment

haha I mean I understand, its cool as fuck what they get to do but shit. From an aviation standpoint its hard to tell what they were doing. Stupid shit like that is why there is no such thing as single pilot anymore in the army. Im not sure as a military as a whole but I know the helicopters have no "solo" flying any more.

Comment

From what I understand the FA-18 is a single pilot plane.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  From what I understand the FA-18 is a single pilot plane.
                  I'm not super up to date on fixed wing ops, I know all helicopters in army have no single pilot opps.

Comment

Speaking of water landings...
                    The Sea King is actually made to do them. They didn't give them a boat shaped belly because it's pretty.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Speaking of water landings...
                      The Sea King is actually made to do them. They didn't give them a boat shaped belly because it's pretty.
                      Is that why they're called a SEA King?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Now this is impressive piloting.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                        X