Antagonizing police video....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Cops have every right to set up a DUI check point.
    right.........

....... is this 1941 Germany?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      right.........

That's irrelevant
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        right.........

The police are Nazis because they are checking for drunk drivers? I fail to see any correlation there...

All they had to do was cooperate and they would have been on their way...unless they were drunk. The cops were more than cordial. The two douche bags just wanted trouble...and they got it. I feel bad for you if you can relate to that level of douchiness.

Comment

Those Honda drivers are bad asses!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            The police are Nazis because they are checking for drunk drivers? I fail to see any correlation there...

All they had to do was cooperate and they would have been on their way...unless they were drunk. The cops were more than cordial. The two douche bags just wanted trouble...and they got it. I feel bad for you if you can relate to that level of douchiness.
            Yes, in this instance, the police are Nazis. The police can't just walk up to you on the street and detain you, why should they be able to do it just because you are driving a car? How does the car change anything at all?

And according to Texas' interpretation of the constitution, sobriety checkpoints are illegal. The Supreme Court of the US has made many decisions based on the fact that police work should be non intrusive. I can't think of anything more intrusive than having to stop on a road and answer random questions for no reason other than being on that particular highway.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Yes, in this instance, the police are Nazis. The police can't just walk up to you on the street and detain you, why should they be able to do it just because you are driving a car? How does the car change anything at all?

And according to Texas' interpretation of the constitution, sobriety checkpoints are illegal. The Supreme Court of the US has made many decisions based on the fact that police work should be non intrusive. I can't think of anything more intrusive than having to stop on a road and answer random questions for no reason other than being on that particular highway.
              How about DL checkpoints?
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                How about DL checkpoints?
                Complete horseshit. Although I don't see how Texas can say one is legal and the other is not. I'm not interested in stopping and answering questions for no reason at all, that is the kind of shit that belongs in third world countries, not the United States.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Papiers bitte

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    Papiers bitte
                    NO JEWS OR DOGS ALLOWED

Matt, have you ever participated in these roadblocks? How often do you catch someone under the influence or whatever. I would guess you catch more people with warrants than actually drunks?

Comment

This is why people hate the police and why I look at cops as just another government worker slack ass with no real intestinal fortitude. Too scared to slap your nuts on the chopping block when the camera is rolling, but do as you please and take rights away from people when you have your own to cover for you. Why should they hand over their ID's when the cops won't even say their name on film, and the citizens asked respectfully (about 50 times)? Any officer with some confidence would have given his name and badge number then said my boss told me we're lawful in this check point now hand over your shit or I bust your window and drag your ass out. I always tell my parents that there is no way the government could ever take our guns, b/c the people told to go door to door would be our own, seeing spineless cops like these guys makes me believe differently.

I think this quote from the link sums it up.

"Sorry guys, cvc 12951 not having or showing ID, whats that? $40 fine? And good luck trying to get all the other stuff to stick. Yep, they failed to show ID, regardless of all the other "stuff", which I dont think will stand in court, thats pretty much all you can get to stick, failure to show. No DUI, the entire reason for a "sobriety checkpoint". These officers got sucked into a very simple civil rights violation test. I didnt see anywhere in that video any attempt to determine drunkeness or soberness, even when one of the occupants asked do we appear drunk no one responded and the rant of "you must show ID and get out of the vehicle" continued. All I saw was 2 young men not willing to submit to an un-reasonable search/detainament without reasonable articuable suspicion or probable cause. Fair warning to all that read there are an ever growing number of civil rights groups growing in our nation that will continue to express and exert their civil rights and are becoming very savy about penal codes and officers inexperience dealing with lawful citizens not submitting to law enforcement request and then demands. Not intending to comply is not always a crime(although criminals use this tact) more and more lawful citizens will be doing this too. And dont be surprised when you seize the recorder "as evidence" turn it off and then start mouthing off that the back up recorder they are carrying real time uploads your comments to offsite."

Comment

Originally posted by 90vert View Post
                        This is why people hate the police and why I look at cops as just another government worker slack ass with no real intestinal fortitude. Too scared to slap your nuts on the chopping block when the camera is rolling, but do as you please and take rights away from people when you have your own to cover for you. Why should they hand over their ID's when the cops won't even say their name on film, and the citizens asked respectfully (about 50 times)? Any officer with some confidence would have given his name and badge number then said my boss told me we're lawful in this check point now hand over your shit or I bust your window and drag your ass out. I always tell my parents that there is no way the government could ever take our guns, b/c the people told to go door to door would be our own, seeing spineless cops like these guys makes me believe differently.

I think this quote from the link sums it up.

"Sorry guys, cvc 12951 not having or showing ID, whats that? $40 fine? And good luck trying to get all the other stuff to stick. Yep, they failed to show ID, regardless of all the other "stuff", which I dont think will stand in court, thats pretty much all you can get to stick, failure to show. No DUI, the entire reason for a "sobriety checkpoint". These officers got sucked into a very simple civil rights violation test. I didnt see anywhere in that video any attempt to determine drunkeness or soberness, even when one of the occupants asked do we appear drunk no one responded and the rant of "you must show ID and get out of the vehicle" continued. All I saw was 2 young men not willing to submit to an un-reasonable search/detainament without reasonable articuable suspicion or probable cause. Fair warning to all that read there are an ever growing number of civil rights groups growing in our nation that will continue to express and exert their civil rights and are becoming very savy about penal codes and officers inexperience dealing with lawful citizens not submitting to law enforcement request and then demands. Not intending to comply is not always a crime(although criminals use this tact) more and more lawful citizens will be doing this too. And dont be surprised when you seize the recorder "as evidence" turn it off and then start mouthing off that the back up recorder they are carrying real time uploads your comments to offsite."
                        So you want to live in a world with no police??? You must have THE wallet. I would like to see this video attempted in any other country and see how it would have went. I would have given my badge and name because it was a lawful checkpoint. I like how people throw that out there like its gonna matter at some point as long as the police are not over stepping their bounds.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          So you want to live in a world with no police???
                          Probable Cause.

Thats all it boils down to. No citizen of this country should be obligated to undergo interogation and fishing expeditions to fill gaps in budgets.

See:
                          Amendment 4 to the constitution. PC
                          Amendment 5 to the constitution. not required to incriminate ones self.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                            Probable Cause.

Thats all it boils down to. No citizen of this country should be obligated to undergo interogation and fishing expeditions to fill gaps in budgets.

See:
                            Amendment 4 to the constitution. PC
                            Amendment 5 to the constitution. not required to incriminate ones self.
                            That is not an answer to the question. This guy hates the police so I asked if he would rather there be no police. Most law abiding citizens, that have a job, and act right, actually like the police. I realize there are a fewww exceptions here and there but hey how about when you drive around you have a license? I know it is a lot to ask and all.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Ah yes, standing up for your rights=cop hater. Cops have no right to stop me in the middle of the street unless they can visually determine there is something wrong with my car; ie expired tags/inspection, no front plate, etc. Als post covered this well. THese check points are complete bullshit, and the fact that they have been ruled as unconstitutional yet the police continue to use them really pisses me the fuck off. This country is becoming more and more irrelevant every day shit like this allowed to continue. I didn't even watch the video, I'm just speaking in general on DWI checkpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Ah yes, standing up for your rights=cop hater. Cops have no right to stop me in the middle of the street unless they can visually determine there is something wrong with my car; ie expired tags/inspection, no front plate, etc. Als post covered this well. THese check points are complete bullshit, and the fact that they have been ruled as unconstitutional yet the police continue to use them really pisses me the fuck off. This country is becoming more and more irrelevant every day shit like this allowed to continue. I didn't even watch the video, I'm just speaking in general on DWI checkpoints.
                                LOL I did not say that. He actually states he hates cops.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X