The Most Hated Family in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I would say this is less church and more hate filled strategy meetings.
    Hate filled justified by a religion. While I agree with you, I know some weirdo church people

Comment

I guess these "christians" forgot what every christian is taught in church. God doesn't hate. According to the bible, God is incapable of hate. Growing up in a baptist church, I was taught that God doesn't even hate Satan. That's all I can really contribute. Extremist from any religion are ridiculous.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I'd love to have a fully automatic paintball gun and a van without license plates to do a drive by on one of those pickets.
        I've got access to a solid white 97 Astro Service Van(no seats in the back) - just need to put some good tires on it....

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          Hate filled justified by a religion. While I agree with you, I know some weirdo church people
          Oh believe me, I do to, but for the most part they are decent people.

The WBC crowd uses a church as a front to grab more attention. My gut says that they have no faith and they are just out to keep their name in the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Oh believe me, I do to, but for the most part they are decent people.

The WBC crowd uses a church as a front to grab more attention. My gut says that they have no faith and they are just out to keep their name in the spotlight.
            While I semi-agree with you...Yes, the want attention first and fore-most...they're also dilusional as fuck. As somebody that's pretty fucking open-minded either way, I can't wrap my mind around these assholes. I just hope to whatever that I don't meet one of them in person.

Actually...I hope that I do under the right circumstances.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
            X