No announcement yet.

The Most Hated Family in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind, I found it. I can't help but laugh at the reporter, he looks like Mo Rocca.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Chris, what part in the video? I personally think their kids are the source of their silence. Take an Excursion with a ranch hand that is wrapped with "your kids were fags" and leave some grieving parents.
      somewhere around the 2/3 mark, i dont remember exactly where.

BTW im in no way defending the actions of these lunatics. Just saying its sad seeing the little kids being the victims of their parents sick ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Nevermind, I found it. I can't help but laugh at the reporter, he looks like Mo Rocca.
        yea he wasn't very good.

Comment

some parent of a soldier that has died is gonna say fuck it and kill them all

Comment

I got sidetracked in the popular category below and started watching, "the perfect vagina" lol. Very interesting. But on another note, fuck shirley phelps.

Comment

If you watch the whole video, you can clearly see the young ones don't understand what they are saying at all. Don't even grasp the concept, just repeating their parents ignorance. Even the oldest girl, deep down, she knows what she is saying is wrong which is why she got upset when she was challeneged. She stuck to her guns sticking to the program, but clearly you could see was cracking and had to walk away to gather herself. She's ridden with guilt knowing full well the brainwashing she's been given for so long is really wrong. But she's a good kid and stickin by her parents, even though the stupid shit that comes out her mouth.

Comment

Now who go's back and looks for it? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                  Now who go's back and looks for it? lol.
                  It was a large sonic drink. I'd be willing to bet they bought it at happy hour, assault on a budget.

And Fred Phelps is a cock. He wouldn't let Mo talk to him. Then again that twink asked how many kids he had. I would have asked questions that were more insulting and pointed. Maybe have a black gentleman come with me and whip his dick out "hey Fred! Want to suck the south free?"

Comment

man that video will get the blood boiling.. makes me want to go crazy that they can do this and not have any one stop them. i want to fire bomb their church so bad right now after watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      at my post or when that happened in the video?

I would have been laughing my ass off too if it happened to any of the adults or teens that are old enough to know better.
                      i lol'd at the kid getting that drink thrown at him, yes. it was hilarious.

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      some parent of a soldier that has died is gonna say fuck it and kill them all
                      that individual would be a hero
                      2011 Mustang GT
                      sigpic

Comment

So if they think they're the last true, "believers," and we're in the end times, can I just route a letter through a mailbox in L. A., saying I'm the devil, and asking if they're ready to get it on and get this armageddon done?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I can't even watch it, I say deport them. I wish to God that they would just deport them. If you hate it leave. I wouldn't feel an ounce of sadness if they mowed them all over in a hail of gunfire

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                            I got sidetracked in the popular category below and started watching, "the perfect vagina" lol. Very interesting. But on another note, fuck shirley phelps.
                            Safe for work??

Ah fuck it... lets take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              The "God Hates Fags" family to be precise. These people are crazy. Some of the stuff said in this documentary is insane.

http://documentaryheaven.com/louis-t...ly-in-america/
                              This video was made 7/27/09 and this is the first time I've seen it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                                so you're saying a 8 year old kid has the ability to actually grasp the concept of the message of hate that the family is spewing? Doubtful. The little girl (maybe 4 yrs old) holding the sign said that she had no idea what the sign said or meant. I don't think the kids have much choice in the matter ( im not talking about the adolescent/teen age kids btw), its not like they can leave. They're forced into being brainwashed by this cult.
                                Kids are smarter than anyone gives them credit for. If the girl was 4, Chavez are she can't read or is just learning to read. My 3 year old asks questions that would make your head spin. Her grasp of things amazes me on a daily basis. As long as those kids aren't retarded, or inbred, they damn well know exactly what is going on around age 5-6. Some kids earlier.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X