The Most Hated Family in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Hated Family in America

The "God Hates Fags" family to be precise. These people are crazy. Some of the stuff said in this documentary is insane.

The Most Hated Family in America is a TV documentary written and presented by the BBC's Louis Theroux about the family at the heart of the Westboro Baptist Church.At the heart of the documentary ...

Shirley Phelps is a cunt!

Comment

"i've only been out here about 25 minutes or so and so far the reaction i'd say has been about 100% negative wouldn't you say?"

Comment

"What about this sign?"

"Fags eat feces?"

"Yes...fags eat feces...it's a fact!"

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          "What about this sign?"

"Fags eat feces?"

"Yes...fags eat feces...it's a fact!"

WTF?
          Apparently all queers go ATM. Or should I say tailpipeTM. Yuck. Fucking middle America hacks that use stupid terminology to be titillating.

Comment

It just enrages me to watch some of the funerals of soldiers these people are protesting. People crying, grieving their lost loved ones, bells from the church sounding, then off in the distance you hear these brainwashed idiots celebrating the lost life of the soldier. So infuriating!

I feel bad for the kids of that cult, which is what it is. The oldest daughter, is trying so hard to follow the beliefs of this Westburo Church, but at the end of the documentary, you can tell she knows it's all wrong, but adamantly sticks to the nonsense. I feel bad for her, she's been so brainwashed for so long, but obviously suffering.

And then this leader of this church. WTF, how is it this guy has managed to develop any sort of following. If you look through history at former cult leaders, Koresh and Jones for example, even though they were outside of their fucking minds, they were charasmatic, great speakers who could convince people to follow them. But this clown at Westburo is a horrible speaker. How in the hell did he convince anyone? The guy clearly doesn't even have a good arguement, just shuts down when he's confronted everytime by the journalist.

Ugh..

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Apparently all queers go ATM. Or should I say tailpipeTM. Yuck. Fucking middle America hacks that use stupid terminology to be titillating.
              Ranks them up there with this gem.

Comment

He doesn't need to acquire followers, the family just breeds them.

Disgusting group of people.

Comment

Man, seeing that little boy of theirs get pelted by a drink from a passing car made me a bit upset. Those little kids are innocent, and have no idea what the signs they're holding say. Makes me hate that family even more....

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    Man, seeing that little boy of theirs get pelted by a drink from a passing car made me a bit upset. Those little kids are innocent, and have no idea what the signs they're holding say. Makes me hate that family even more....
                    i lol'd
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

They'll get what's coming for them eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                        i lol'd
                        at my post or when that happened in the video?

I would have been laughing my ass off too if it happened to any of the adults or teens that are old enough to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          Uh, do some more homework. The kids are brainwashed by the parents. They know damn well what the signs say, and what it means. I do feel sorry for the kids, because what choice do they have, but on the other hand, they are spreading just as much hate as their parents, so fuck em.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Chris, what part in the video? I personally think their kids are the source of their silence. Take an Excursion with a ranch hand that is wrapped with "your kids were fags" and leave some grieving parents.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Uh, do some more homework. The kids are brainwashed by the parents. They know damn well what the signs say, and what it means. I do feel sorry for the kids, because what choice do they have, but on the other hand, they are spreading just as much hate as their parents, so fuck em.
                              so you're saying a 8 year old kid has the ability to actually grasp the concept of the message of hate that the family is spewing? Doubtful. The little girl (maybe 4 yrs old) holding the sign said that she had no idea what the sign said or meant. I don't think the kids have much choice in the matter ( im not talking about the adolescent/teen age kids btw), its not like they can leave. They're forced into being brainwashed by this cult.

Comment

Working...
                              X