No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Police shootout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. We have 46 on us, not including AR rounds, so with two guys it could be 92. LOL What did that guy in LA say when asked about the 100's of rounds in the truck that tried to run over the police. Something about thats all they had.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Any one need parts for a red Titan?

Comment

anyone got another link? not working for me

Comment

Damn that guy picked the wrong group to fire upon. It does appear it took a shot to the leg as he tried to get back in the truck and I have to agree at the :36 mark that appears to be the result of a round striking him in the head..

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
            Any one need parts for a red Titan?
            ugghhh... you mean the silverado?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
              anyone got another link? not working for me

Comment

It's funny because he's fat! (and because he's a dumbass)

Seriously, pretty soon most of humans will be so desensitized to death because of all these shootings caught on tape and then aired publicly! So bring on the Bin Laden photos.

Comment

DL or watch here too.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Nice. We have 46 on us, not including AR rounds, so with two guys it could be 92. LOL What did that guy in LA say when asked about the 100's of rounds in the truck that tried to run over the police. Something about thats all they had.
                    Damn, what are you carrying, a glock with 22 round mags???

Since I went to the Sig P220 I only have 25 rounds.

Comment

justice served.

tell you what though. if he was black in the same situation. his family and the
                      "black community" would cry excess force, those of you who are leo's know that.
                      even though it would never stick. just saying,
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

M&P 40. Mags hold 15 each. We had SIG 226's but to many complained about the weight and that 7lb first pull. I liked my SIG and believe that 7lb pull saved a guys life one day that was trying to back up with my arm in the window. He was extracted thru the window soon after that. Before the nut huggers jump in about my arm being in the window, he was wanted for agg robbery and shot a DPD Officer as soon as he got out of jail.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                        X