Sweet Helicopter Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    Oh, well he just went out to Vegas. He is flying for the dept. of energy, not a tour company, lol. Not sure if that's what you were saying, or if you were just saying that you wouldn't mind working for a tour company. He just moved from puerto rico. He had a pretty sweet deal out there too. Sounds like you have a pretty good start in the business. It has been good for him.
    Its a lot of fun, he probably has a lot more hours than me. It's a blast, I couldn't think of a better job!

one of the places i contract for. beach cruising haha

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Yeah but it still doesn't really make sense for civilian use. From my understanding the maintenance and upkeep is absolutely off the charts, and fuel consumption is also pretty bad. They are faster, and can do short vertical takeoffs, but what civilian applications would that even benefit?
    I don't disagree, but there is a lot of impractical aircraft out there. Like that new x2. Lets face it helicopters just aren't designed for super fast flight or long distances. From a military stand point I can see the osprey being some what useful though. I don't think I'd want to be flying one though.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      If I ever own a helicopter it'd have to be a uh1h or a loach.
      I've got a lot of hours logged on the R-22s and 44s, but only simulator time on the UH-1s. I hope they're close to the sim, because it's just like riding a bike. If you get one, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I use this bitch for recon.
        Looks like the Chinese did steal our secret aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I use this bitch for recon.
          Do want.

Comment

One more time lol. Battle Phrog, fuck yea

eYuma Take off by echo3romeoch46, on Flickr
            Last edited by Danny46; 05-06-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X