No announcement yet.

Powerful Little Firecracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they still make the old style M80s? I know my friend in HS used to get some decent fireworks from Mexico from his uncle that were pretty fucking potent.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Do they still make the old style M80s? I know my friend in HS used to get some decent fireworks from Mexico from his uncle that were pretty fucking potent.
      I haven't seen them in many years.

Comment

Joe Dirt: So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?
        Kicking Wing: No.
        Joe Dirt: Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
        Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
        Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
        Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
        Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

DO want.
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

What about the cherry bombs that would disentigrate a toilet?

Comment

That was French, correct? If so the only way that video could have been better is if the frenchy had put it in his mouth before lighting it up!
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Bad ass!! Why is it that everything we have now is so pussified damn it.

Comment

Fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Joe Dirt: So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?
                    Kicking Wing: No.
                    Joe Dirt: Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
                    Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
                    Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
                    Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
                    Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.
                    Excellent! First thing I think of anytime someone mentions firecrackers.

Comment

Last 4th of July a buddy of mine got sparkler bomb shrapnel in his ass and leg, some of you may know him!

Comment

the good ole days were the best. too toned down now.

Comment

Working...
                        X