Comment

Lawl ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        I'm in oklahoma.
        nevermind!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I have some old school Recaro seats for a BMW in my garage. They need a little clean up and one needs a partial recover.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

bikes

Originally posted by naynay View Post

counter-productivity!,
            were so you ride i used to ride my fixie when i worked in austin but i quit my job, and theres really no bike comunity in dallas

Comment

ummm... lots of bike community in dallas!! most of the events are shared through facebook, friend me there, rodney john walter II, or look up bike friendly oak cliff, north texas bike polo, oak cliff bicycle company, switching gears cyclery, transit bike co., etc.. the community is bigger than you'd think
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Rodney's right, the Austin-esqe hipster community is in the deep ellum, oak cliff, white rock lake area.

Comment

I thought of the perfect motor to power this car..... Drop in one of the new 3.7-liter V6 motors from the '11 mustang. 300+hp, all-aluminum, 10.5:1cr, 4-valves per cylinder, and variable camshaft timing. It should fit fine and still be very lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    I thought of the perfect motor to power this car..... Drop in one of the new 3.7-liter V6 motors from the '11 mustang. 300+hp, all-aluminum, 10.5:1cr, 4-valves per cylinder, and variable camshaft timing. It should fit fine and still be very lightweight.
                    waste of time when similar easier to swap in bmw swaps are available.

Comment

Originally posted by abbyjhon View Post
                      BMW is my favorite brand in cars.......
                      Who the fuck are you and where dem tittays at?

Comment

Working...
                      X