X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great job!

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Fuck every last square inch of that shit!

WTF was he doing, cleaning up snake shit or harvesting what appeared to be eggs?

Comment

Comment

Fuck a whole heaping pile of that shit!

He's wearing flip flops to boot!

He either has balls the size of watermelons, or a brain the size of a pea.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

It may be a repost but still fuck that shit
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I broke into cold sweats just watching that video.... I am extremely petrified of snakes. Its so bad that on calls for snakes, I either pawn it off on another officer, or show up and say "yep, thats a snake. Call animal control in the a.m. Sorry, Im scared sideways of snakes." I think theres a video floating around youtube of me trying to pull a snake out of a wood splitter... Using tongs of course. I screamed like a bitch when another officer moved its flashlight beam which cast a big shadow from a hydrolic hose. It looked like that slithery bastard jumped out at me... Ill admit, my throat was sore after that shierk! That is all...

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              I broke into cold sweats just watching that video.... I am extremely petrified of snakes. Its so bad that on calls for snakes, I either pawn it off on another officer, or show up and say "yep, thats a snake. Call animal control in the a.m. Sorry, Im scared sideways of snakes." I think theres a video floating around youtube of me trying to pull a snake out of a wood splitter... Using tongs of course. I screamed like a bitch when another officer moved its flashlight beam which cast a big shadow from a hydrolic hose. It looked like that slithery bastard jumped out at me... Ill admit, my throat was sore after that shierk! That is all...
              LMAO! now all we need is a fake snake to place under the hood of your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                LMAO! now all we need is a fake snake to place under the hood of your truck.
                Lick root Clint! THey did that crap to me last year in Fort Hood for training. I had taken my contacts out and was crawling into my bunk. I pull back the sheets and ther was a yellow coily blob. I was like wtf? I looked closer and BAM! Its a damn snake. I about cracked my head open on the concrete floors when I tripped over the bunk behind me. Bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Lick root Clint! THey did that crap to me last year in Fort Hood for training. I had taken my contacts out and was crawling into my bunk. I pull back the sheets and ther was a yellow coily blob. I was like wtf? I looked closer and BAM! Its a damn snake. I about cracked my head open on the concrete floors when I tripped over the bunk behind me. Bastards.
                  lolz thats funny! i hate them to we had one come up are washer drain in the house now that was one scary mofo!

Comment

The preferred method is to drop a phosphorus grenade from above.

Willie Pete > Damn Snakes

Comment

Working...
                    X