Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few camaro pics after having her detailed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few camaro pics after having her detailed.

Took a few pics after having my car detailed. Its a 95 camaro with an LS6 swap, heads, cam, and all other basic bolt ons. Nothing special just my weeknd getaway toy!

i remember this car, this is the car you offered to trade for my bike but backed out after i had the bike on the trailer ready to head out to you (and by backed out i mean just stopped answering your phone because "your dad convinced you that it wasn't an equal trade".

car looks clean though.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      i remember this car, this is the car you offered to trade for my bike but backed out after i had the bike on the trailer ready to head out to you (and by backed out i mean just stopped answering your phone because "your dad convinced you that it wasn't an equal trade".

car looks clean though.
      Your correct thats me. And yes I most definatley had second thoughts about the trade although your bike was as I remember also very clean! I have alot alot of money and time invested in this car and just couldnt bring myself to do it!

Comment

No optispark, no care. :/

Comment

that is a sick car.. love the lt1 front end! not really a fan of aftermarket steering wheels, but that looks a lot better than the ugly stocker..
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Very clean under the hood!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by ls1redline View Post
              Your correct thats me. And yes I most definatley had second thoughts about the trade although your bike was as I remember also very clean! I have alot alot of money and time invested in this car and just couldnt bring myself to do it!
              All in good fun now, was a little pissed at the time. Ended up trading the bike off for a real clean roller (you can see the ls-coupe page below for pictures). It cost more money, but something about doing it all myself makes it more gratifying anyway.

The guy I traded to (read: dipshit), about 6 months after we traded, totaled it and took out a few other bikes at the same time seriously injuring one of the riders, then had the nerve to attempt to file the claim against my (canceled) insurance policy. Fun times I miss that bike.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                that is a sick car.. love the lt1 front end! not really a fan of aftermarket steering wheels, but that looks a lot better than the ugly stocker..
                Thanks man Im not 100% all about aftermarket steering wheels either but the wheel that came with the car had no airbag so rather than spend money on an airbag etc I just threw this wheel on that I had from an older car.

Comment

All in good fun now, was a little pissed at the time. Ended up trading the bike off for a real clean roller (you can see the ls-coupe page below for pictures). It cost more money, but something about doing it all myself makes it more gratifying anyway.

The guy I traded to (read: dipshit), about 6 months after we traded, totaled it and took out a few other bikes at the same time seriously injuring one of the riders, then had the nerve to attempt to file the claim against my (canceled) insurance policy. Fun times I miss that bike.
                  Are you serious what a douche where in the world did he get the idea he could claim on your policy haha. Ive seen your LS coupe build and might I add very tastefully done!! Glad there are no hard feelings. Didnt mean to waste your time back then just like I said had a rational change of heart!

Comment

Are you serious what a douche where in the world did he get the idea he could claim on your policy haha. Ive seen your LS coupe build and might I add very tastefully done!! Glad there are no hard feelings. Didnt mean to waste your time back then just like I said had a rational change of heart!
                    No worries. The guy had the nerve to contact me and ask me to allow him to make a claim on my insurance and he'd throw me some dough for doing it. I'm like, look, I canceled my policy, they won't let me make a claim on a canceled policy. Next thing I knew him and his mama called my insurance company saying he wrecked out on my bike. I quickly faxed over the title transfer notice that I submitted with the TXDOT the day after I sold, along with bill of sale and cancellation of insurance. Never heard back. I am pretty sure that he was looking at quite a bit out of pocket since he was uninsured and never transfered the title. I think he got the idea because the cop at the scene of the accident apparently told him the bike had insurance (which it didn't) so he got the bright idea that they'd pay for his screw up. This is the same guy who called me a few days after buying the bike asking "can I shift up manually?", I was like, "you've been riding for a few days airshifting every shift, umm, yes, as a matter of fact you SHOULD shift up manually unless you are racing".

I built that bike and I have to admit, it hurt knowing that he killed it.

Comment

No worries. The guy had the nerve to contact me and ask me to allow him to make a claim on my insurance and he'd throw me some dough for doing it. I'm like, look, I canceled my policy, they won't let me make a claim on a canceled policy. Next thing I knew him and his mama called my insurance company saying he wrecked out on my bike. I quickly faxed over the title transfer notice that I submitted with the TXDOT the day after I sold, along with bill of sale and cancellation of insurance. Never heard back. I am pretty sure that he was looking at quite a bit out of pocket since he was uninsured and never transfered the title. I think he got the idea because the cop at the scene of the accident apparently told him the bike had insurance (which it didn't) so he got the bright idea that they'd pay for his screw up. This is the same guy who called me a few days after buying the bike asking "can I shift up manually?", I was like, "you've been riding for a few days airshifting every shift, umm, yes, as a matter of fact you SHOULD shift up manually unless you are racing".

I built that bike and I have to admit, it hurt knowing that he killed it.
                      Well judging from his questions about shifting he probably shouldn't have ever been on the damn bike. Well seems you have quite the new addition to your garage but i know what you mean about seeing your creation just destroyed. NO GOOD!!

Comment

RIP whitey

Comment

Im addicted to the White on Black scheme as you can see on my Daily Driver haha

Comment

Im addicted to the White on Black scheme as you can see on my Daily Driver haha

looks real good. love the 335

Comment

whats wrong with the dash in the interior picture?

Comment

Working...
                              X