Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few camaro pics after having her detailed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
    How about a license plate frame that says I Wish i had the extra cash for the rest of the real thing.
    Is that what you had before you bought your corvette and replaced it with "this car makes up for my 2 inch dick"?

Comment

LOL an elitist who drives a vette. Kind of contradictory, buut looks like every other fbody to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Is that what you had before you bought your corvette and replaced it with "this car makes up for my 2 inch dick"?
        i would have to ask your girlfriend or wife this before giving you an answer

Comment

i would have to ask your girlfriend or wife this before giving you an answer
          Sure thing, come on over. Don't forget to grab your leather corvette jacket and matching cap though, it's cold out.

Comment

i had a 00 GT, with a 01 cobra motor, complete swap even procharged and it never crossed my mind to put the cobra emblems on it, it's funny how ppl talk shit about vettes but when it comes to a swap ur eager to show people that your motor says CORVETTE.
            Dude, get the fuck over yourself. You own an entry level American sports car that is as common as dog shit, yet you for some reason put it on a pedestal.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Dude, get the fuck over yourself. You own an entry level American sports car that is as common as dog shit, yet you for some reason put it on a pedestal.
              LOL :shock: Exactly

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

i was talking in general he needs to take those "fuel rail covers" off it's a LT1 Z28 camaro
                  Don't you own a Chrysler with Lamborghini doors? Pot meet kettle

Comment

wow a corvette owner that jumps in for a camaro owner, i don't put my car anywhere, ppl like this guy do it for me. thank you.

Comment

wow a corvette owner that jumps in for a camaro owner, i don't put my car anywhere, ppl like this guy do it for me. thank you.
                      Obviously you do put it somewhere, just look at your ridiculous sig for proof.

But what the fuck do i know, just another broke dick f-body owner i guess LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        Don't you own a Chrysler with Lamborghini doors? Pot meet kettle

yup an a H2 hummer and a 2004 F250 diesel, and a 06 ford excursion diesel and a mercedes cls 500 and soon a c6 z06 what's your point ?

Comment

yup an a H2 hummer and a 2004 F250 diesel, and a 06 ford excursion diesel and a mercedes cls 500 and soon a c6 z06 what's your point ?
                          Man....you're so fucking cool! I wish i could live just 1 day in your awesome life!

That chrysler looks like fucking gay dogshit btw.

Comment

Tony I'm sorry but that 300 looks like a donked out motha fucka!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              Man....you're so fucking cool! I wish i could live just 1 day in your awesome life!

That chrysler looks like fucking gay dogshit btw.
                              i kept the stock grille so ppl like u don't say i have a phantom wannabe

Comment

i kept the stock grille so ppl like u don't say i have a phantom wannabe
                                LOL the stock grille just makes it look like you ran out of cash while building your cash money records dream machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X