I prefer the earlier C10's aswell
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

I've gone from the foxbody to a newly acquired 64 Suburban that will get fixed up one of these days.....too many kids right now but atleast I know its in the shop waiting on me!

Comment

C-10's

If anyone is looking for a good reliable truck I know where there is a 71 lwb 3/4 ton. Body is 98% straight, the cab corner on the right is rusted out, needs some work, nothing anyone on here could not handle. All of the suspention, brakes, seals and what not have been done. It has a newer Dana rear end. I believe its a 60. All of the underbody work is done. New exhaust. Engine and trans need to be refreshed. It sat up for years and smokes unil it gets warmed up. It does run and drive. I can get pics next time I see it. Guy is asking $2200. I will look for the cl post ant paste it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
          Been a while, but since I recently joined the C10 crowd, 76 SWB, I thought I would bring this back from the dead

Lots of nice trucks in here.

Any one update their garage since last posts?
          I'm Doing a 72' LWB now (in my sig)...just bought a LQ4 6.0 to go in it. I'm building a bag kit for it, but not so much to slam it, I'm building it to be my tow vehicle.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I'm Doing a 72' LWB now (in my sig)...just bought a LQ4 6.0 to go in it. I'm building a bag kit for it, but not so much to slam it, I'm building it to be my tow vehicle.
            That's primarily why I picked mine up was to end up doing tow duty once the Mustang is up and running.

I got a great starting platform to work with. After the interior goes from nasty red to black, the suspension will be next on the list. Gotta drop it a little and level it out.
            86 SVO

Comment

I asked in your other thread but I guess you didn't see it. Where did you come across the 6.0 ?

-Aaron

Comment

This is where it's at!

G'Day Mate

Comment

Couple (bad) pictures of mine.

Comment

Crash, that looks killer. Hadn't seen it since You painted it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                      I've had 4 of these trucks. Two 3/4 ton longbeds, one 1/2 ton 4x4 longbed and one 1/2 ton short step side. Here's my favorite. My grandpa bought it new. Still wearing most of the original paint. What's left of it anyway.

I dig the 69' fastback
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Nice...QUOTE=Grimpala;514792]This is where it's at!

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          I asked in your other thread but I guess you didn't see it. Where did you come across the 6.0 ?

-Aaron
                          I was actually on the hunt for a 5.3, and I came across the 6/0 on craigslist....ended up being a fellow board member out in the Grand Prairie area.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                            Couple (bad) pictures of mine.
                            Aaron, I know I've said it before, but your truck is so fucking sexy. I'd daily the hell out of it if I didn't have to drive so many miles.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This little truck caught my eye. If I had some money to burn, I would go pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
                                Crash, that looks killer. Hadn't seen it since You painted it.
                                Thanks man. I'm very happy with how this truck has turned out. Only thing I would like to do is lower it a little more and swap it to 5 lug.

I was actually on the hunt for a 5.3, and I came across the 6/0 on craigslist....ended up being a fellow board member out in the Grand Prairie area.
                                Gotcha. I'll definitely be looking for an LS of some variety for the next project.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Aaron, I know I've said it before, but your truck is so fucking sexy. I'd daily the hell out of it if I didn't have to drive so many miles.
                                I'm going to put some carpet in it after Christmas and put it on eBay. It's definitely daily driveable. I've been driving it back and forth from Allen to Sherman with NO PROBLEMS whatsoever since I've gotten all the little bugs worked out.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X