Hail of a time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail of a time...

This is the view at 4:00 am this morning. Have some pretty good dents in the truck and car. (not the camaro, it is in the garage) Stuff was coming down hard and fast. Wonder if I can get a new roof out of this.

PM dentguru

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      PM dentguru
      yup, looks like ill be doing the same.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Make sure your a/c unit and any roof vents have lots of damage, that's what claims adjusters will look at.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          PM dentguru
          Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Make sure your a/c unit and any roof vents have lots of damage, that's what claims adjusters will look at.
            Every house around me has gotten a new roof due to damage in the past. Allstate is a hard ass on claims. Turn me down every time.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              Every house around me has gotten a new roof due to damage in the past. Allstate is a hard ass on claims. Turn me down every time.
              I am about to find out with Safeco, we will see how they are.

Comment

I got $7000 out of them last time around for damage to my carport and shed, no roof though. The adjuster told me since the vents and a/c weren't damaged he didn't think the roof could be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I got $7000 out of them last time around for damage to my carport and shed, no roof though. The adjuster told me since the vents and a/c weren't damaged he didn't think the roof could be too bad.
                  I can't see any damage to my ac unit. But it is fairly thick steel.

Comment

Yup.

A couple of years ago every house on my cul-de-sac (13 homes) except one got a new roof. That neighbor had Allstate.

We still joke that the "Good hands of Allstate" acted like the hand of God and protected that one home....

Comment

It was coming hard and fast? Wouldnt hail fall at only one speed?
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Ok guys I am busy but will get to everyone - yes I will save your deductible I love it when it hails at home

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          the amount of damage that we got from quater size hail, i would say it was falling faster than normal. The 60mph wind might have made it hit harder, dont know?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Yup.

A couple of years ago every house on my cul-de-sac (13 homes) except one got a new roof. That neighbor had Allstate.

We still joke that the "Good hands of Allstate" acted like the hand of God and protected that one home....
                            I call them Allsnake

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Depends on the winds that were pushing them. It was a windy mofo. Had a few of them bounce in the house when the door was open.

Comment

Working...
                              X