Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little town car show. Many pics.

This was just so wrong.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 04-30-2011, 06:00 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 04-30-2011, 06:01 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

I'm confused? Is this like the 8 plug 2.3's or something? Never seen a flathead like this. Ancient MSD?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nice. I was working on my truck and forgot all about the car sow and Derrik Days this weekend. Crapola.
          sigpic

Comment

must....have.....tarbaby

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              [IMG]htt

I'm confused? Is this like the 8 plug 2.3's or something? Never seen a flathead like this. Ancient MSD?
              Those are Elco twin plug heads. Very tricky ignition system to fire all those 16 plugs. Was used for marine applications

Last edited by scootro; 04-30-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                Those are Elco twin plug heads. Very tricky ignition system to fire all those 16 plugs. Was used for marine applications
                I've never seen them used on a boat, but not surprised. They're just old hot rod parts, using a redundant ignition system to have that weird combustion chamber and actually be able to burn all the fuel. They're being reproduced.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I've never seen them used on a boat, but not surprised. They're just old hot rod parts, using a redundant ignition system to have that weird combustion chamber and actually be able to burn all the fuel. They're being reproduced.
                  How many ford flat head boats exist now days? lol...

Yea the originals ones are pretty rare just because they're impossible to remove from the engine block cause the heads bonded to the block after too many neglected years. Basically the Holy Grail of rare parts.

That's not the only company back in the day that made dual spark heads! Studebaker, Offenhauser, Elco, Eddie Meyer, Baron, Robert Roof, Nash, and Andrews.

Comment

i'll take that blue 68 camaro in 1st pic,
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I alsmost ran down there in my '95 (I'm not too far from Corsicana), but I had a slab poured and couldn't get away. Looked like some fun.

Comment

Those are two of the worst-looking Foxes I've ever seen.

Other than that, cool show!
                        - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                        1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Any other pics of the silverish/champaignish 34/35 Chevy with the ram jet 502? I have a 35 3 window that one day I will build and I am trying to get ideas.

Comment

Any more pics of the corvette with the Brodix valve covers? That is a badass car. It has a 555" with a Doug Nash 5 speed. It runs 9's and he has driven the car all the way from TX to NC and back. Also, do you have any pics of a black 88 GT with a 347 in it? My dad had it down there yesterday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. One of my memory cards corrupted and it lost half the pics.

I had several of the Vette and the truck but they are garbage on the card.

Comment

Working...
                              X