X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decapitatin' haters with amazing ease.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
      Who the one that died, I haven't seen him in any videos.
      He's one of their collaborators and has cameos in a few of their videos, includding the end of the one up top.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks they're kind of a joke? It looks like they're from "The Hills Have Eyes" (not tryin to make fun of the little guy, his disease don't count), the chick is in no way hot what-so-ever, and i'm tired of watchin a half naked dude sling his dick around in every video. The ninja video was just entertaining enough to be kind of ok, the rest was shit.
        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          Am I the only one that thinks they're kind of a joke? It looks like they're from "The Hills Have Eyes" (not tryin to make fun of the little guy, his disease don't count), the chick is in no way hot what-so-ever, and i'm tired of watchin a half naked dude sling his dick around in every video. The ninja video was just entertaining enough to be kind of ok, the rest was shit.
          No, I can't belive this shit is popular ANYWHERE in the world.

Comment

The Tattoo on his ribs ( a woman is more dangerous than a loaded pistol ) makes me think he's pretty wise.

Comment

Working...
            X