Westboro Church protests funeral in Andrews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    My belief is that their leader is actually wanting someone from his cult to get seriously injured or killed during one of their "protests". Unfortunately, it would probably bring in a few more people to his flock that were on the fence about joining.

Religious nuts piss me off.....
    Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Solution? "End" the leader. I'm sure he'll have an accident at some point.
    He's the only one that's a lawyer, and he's disbarred to boot. On a related note, I wonder why no one in Topeka isn't constantly fucking with them. If I lived there, I'd have no end of fun making their lives miserable.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Does anyone on this site know enough about computers and web page design to hack into their website and fuck with it? That would be a start...
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I am so glad people are fighting these fuckers back.

This is another one that made me smile:

Brandon, Mississippi will go down in history as the town where the Westboro Baptist Church met its match.

The lunatics showed up to protest at the funeral of local hero Staff Sgt Jason Rogers who was killed in Afghanistan, but left town without making a peep. They may have made a few moans and groans, but no peeps.

Westboro Baptist is really more of an asylum than a church

The Hayride has the righteous report:

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

No lawyers. No judges. No counter protests. Just a good old fashioned ass kicking.

That’s exactly what the Westboro lunatics have been asking for, so it’s only fair that the good folks in Rankin County gave it to them.

Next time, put it on pay per view and make a fortune for the widows and children of the military heroes. We know we’d pay to see it.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Does anyone on this site know enough about computers and web page design to hack into their website and fuck with it? That would be a start...
          Already been done. Web site is not going to stop them from acting like fools.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Did you steal that camera from a midget

Comment

don't think they want to visit Texas anytime soon.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                http://godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

don't think they want to visit Texas anytime soon.
                Damn shame too
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I have seriously thought about tarring and feathering them. No one does this anymore, bunch of pussies.
                  lets do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I think you are on to something.

The 'web says that they live in a large private compound in Topeka, but I can't immediately find exactly where.
                    where's the atf when you need them?
                    Justin

Comment

Working...
                    X