Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I think you are on to something.

The 'web says that they live in a large private compound in Topeka, but I can't immediately find exactly where.
    A good portion of them are also lawyers. They fund themselves partially from the law suits they win from people that "opress their 1st Amendment right."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      A good portion of them are also lawyers. They fund themselves partially from the law suits they win from people that "opress their 1st Amendment right."
      Because I imagine they video tape and then sue " to teach the local police department a lesson" LOL

Comment

Dead lawyers can't sue... just sayin'.

Comment

Excellent job, thank you!

Comment

bad ass
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

with all the flats they're getting I imagine they will invest in run flats some time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Dead lawyers can't sue... just sayin'.
                You know, to be completely honest, I am amazed that none of those fucks haven't gotten killed yet.

I don't think I would be in the right frame of mind if it were my child that was killed and some sorry pieces of shit were protesting the funeral. I may have a "mental breakdown" and go chopping them down with some sort of mechanized firepower.

Comment

Thank u sir for helping to honor a fallen soldier and to let his family have some peace. Fuck those crazy ass "church" people.
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

And this dude goes shooting and never calls.

By the way, I'm going to give that RCBS piggy back to charity if you don't come get it.
                    I'll come get it, last time I was heading over you decided to run off and be a beach bum.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Why are these fuckers still around? If I heard correctly they are lawyers of some sort and are sue happy, right? Instead of trying to always inflict pain on them (I would like too as well) but why not do something that is completely legal and annoy the shit out of them or something. Spray them with skunk ass as they are protesting or protest in front of their home. Surely that is all legal. I dunno, something....
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Why are these fuckers still around? If I heard correctly they are lawyers of some sort and are sue happy, right? Instead of trying to always inflict pain on them (I would like too as well) but why not do something that is completely legal and annoy the shit out of them or something. Spray them with skunk ass as they are protesting or protest in front of their home. Surely that is all legal. I dunno, something....
                        I have seriously thought about tarring and feathering them. No one does this anymore, bunch of pussies.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would like to be able to do something like this when I retire.

Thanks for your service.
                          ya know...one of these days your gonna retire...then be like "fuck this im goin back"...just sayin

That was badass too btw

Comment

PG is a great organization. I was a member and then sold my scoot.

I'm with Crash. My son or daughter died fighting for this country and these people want to show up? Yeah, somebody's gonna get hurt.

Comment

My belief is that their leader is actually wanting someone from his cult to get seriously injured or killed during one of their "protests". Unfortunately, it would probably bring in a few more people to his flock that were on the fence about joining.

Religious nuts piss me off.....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                My belief is that their leader is actually wanting someone from his cult to get seriously injured or killed during one of their "protests". Unfortunately, it would probably bring in a few more people to his flock that were on the fence about joining.

Religious nuts piss me off.....
                                Solution? "End" the leader. I'm sure he'll have an accident at some point.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X