Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Price for a 1987 Yugo GV Sport

$14,500

Car wasn't worth what they were charging back then, and anyone who thinks a Yugo is a collector car should be put out of their own misery.

Comment

You can kill motorcyclers that are splitting lanes with that beast.

Comment

Eat a bullet.

Comment

$3,900 new.

Comment

Originally posted by Somewhere in Time View Post
            $3,900 new.
            About $3800 overpriced.

Comment

1800 miles. I rather have a Festiva though.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

idk about that yugo but i wouldn't mind having that RS 200 they are selling.. 650AWHP with a Cosworth 2.1 turbo. sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  1800 miles. I rather have a Festiva though.

Stevo
                  Lasted longer than most of them.

Comment

Any car kept original, with extremely low miles like that will be a collector and demand a premium price... just got to find the right buyer.

Some dude prolly banged his first chick in one of those and is going through a mid-life crisis right now, and would pay anything for it.

Comment

I was working in auto parts back then, and I remember telling more than one person that came in wanting a quote on a clutch/pressure plate/throwout bearing that they should just sell the car. In 1989, the clutch parts cost $600...for a car that was worth maybe $1500.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That car is the same color as what I'd do on it - piss!

Comment

But its a GV Sport!

Comment

My neighbor who was an avoid Pantera collector (the cars), bought _8_ of these things at auction. And said that he would be able to keep a couple running forever. I think he lasted 5 years before he was out of parts and sold all of them.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks Slow
                              I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Working...
                              X