X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and improved snuggie?

LOL! The outdoorsman snuggie.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Oh hell yes.

Comment

I'd rock that at the campsite fo sho!

Comment

My halloween costume.
          Ded

Comment

o..m...g... I thought the regular snuggie was queer...

Comment

It's a sasquatch!
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Hey, that's not such a bad idea. I go out with my friend's bands for weekend runs sometimes, and we're often 4 guys deep in a hotel room with 2 beds. I've been bringing a sleeping bag and letting the other dude have all the nasty hotel linens, but this thing has my interest. This way I can walk to the pisser without getting out of the damn thing. I like it.

Comment

Does it have a zipper?
                  Ded

Comment

i bet if you got one in white yo would look like a big sperm..lmao

Comment

No sleeves for the arms. haha
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                        I've been bringing a sleeping bag and letting the other dude have all the nasty hotel linens,
                        because motel room floors are sanitary!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If it had arms and a zipper to take a piss, I would rock the hell out of that while camping

Comment

Depending on how big your dick is you could probably just pull it out thru the sleeves on your leg and take a piss. Haha!

Wonder if this has been thought of in America? Someone needs to come up on this idea! Makes the sleeves for your arms. That guy who thought of the snuggie is a billionaire now, wtf?!

Comment

When I was buying my sleeping bag (US issue), I noticed that some other country's military uses a similar bag. Not a bad idea really.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X