Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

smile for the camera, officer!! wait, wait, OUCH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    So you will put words into my mouth but won't agree to meet me for lunch???
    I would meet you, but I think you're a good dude.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      I would meet you, but I think you're a good dude.
      Henry has been dodging me for weeks.

Comment

• Both were out of line, but the video taping douche bag, Mr "Crooks" is a lifelong scum bag, so fuck him, I hope he dies.

Comment

• Damn it, I would love to say that the local DFWmustangs local law enforcement didn't jump on the "defend-a-cop" bandwagon, but it doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

I really hate to say it again, but it is the same cop shit, different cop story....

Grats crooked cop defenders...

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I dont think the cop cared that the camera man was trespassing, and more worried about being filmed for whatever reason. The cop would have kicked his ass even if the guy would have told him that was his property. The cop clearly has anger issues and should be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Damn it, I would love to say that the local DFWmustangs local law enforcement didn't jump on the "defend-a-cop" bandwagon, but it doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

I really hate to say it again, but it is the same cop shit, different cop story....

Grats crooked cop defenders...

Stevo
              Longview isn't that far, you lazy ass.

Comment

Longview isn't that far, you lazy ass.
                Yeah, not far at all.
                What is your point?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                  everyone is missing the BIGGER story here..... What kind of camera is that? it took a beating and never skipped a beat. I want me one of those

Canon XH A1, http://usa.canon.com/app/html/HDV/XHA1/

A broken nose, ribs, obvious swelling all over his face, broken $3500 camera, $1200 bail and a night in jail for doing nothing other than standing in his own driveway and filming. Seems a little harsh to me, I think the officer was out looking for a fight and luckily for everyone in Las Vegas he found someone with a video camera.

Crooks is owed an apology from the police department, reimbursement for his camera, all medical expenses paid and the assaulting officer needs to be charged with second degree assault at the very minimum.

Comment

• Michael Crooks:

Comment

• [QUOTE=03trubluGT;226348]Michael Crooks:

Does this post mean you support the actions of the officer in this situation ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Big Dad;226653]
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Michael Crooks:

Does this post mean you support the actions of the officer in this situation ?
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Even though I do not agree with the officer's actions....

You fail at sarcasm.

Comment

Michael Crooks:

I had to LMAO...

Comment

Working...
                          X