No announcement yet.

Africans amaze me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... That's pretty amazing. I would say fuck no to climbing the trees to get honey, fuck chasing an animal for 8 hours and FUCK going up against lions.

Comment

I dunno, they work for everything they get that's for damned sure.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I went on a campout with a bunch of Mexican friends. I was about the only one who spoke English. The guy that owned all the land asked if we wanted to go get some honey, and we're like "sure!". He hiked us way out in the woods with a bucket, some rope, a dried cow patty, and a tarp. They layed the tarp under the tree. He lit the cow patty on fire and threw it in the bucket so it would smoke. He then tied a rope to it and started climbing up this big oak tree in his pointy cowboy boots and bare hands with the rope in his teeth until he could toss it over a limb and someone hoisted up the bucket. He got to the nest and just started reach in and pulling out honeycomb and dropping it to the ground. It was the coolest thing I had seen. The honey was wild and a little bitter, but good. Still had bee larvae in the combs you had to be careful with. One guy got stung on the tongue. I took some home and kept it covered because they were still emerging.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I dunno, they work for everything they get that's for damned sure.
          I guess the boat ride was so long they forgot how by the time they got here . LOL JK .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            i guess the boat ride was so long they forgot how by the time they got here . Lol jk .

fucking rofl!

Comment

I've been to Africa on safari twice and have been around a lot of natives. They are incredible people. They are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen and almost seem to be one with nature. I've had several trackers that have found animals that a normal human would never find. They do eat some fucked up shit though...

Comment

I guess the boat ride was so long they forgot how by the time they got here . LOL JK .
                lmfao
                2007 Silverado CC
                1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

14 Raptor
                  18 GT350

Comment

They also failed to maintain the respect for hard work we taught them with an extensive on the job training program when they got here.

Just kidding also.

Comment

I would rather drive to walmart and get a babyruth.

Comment

Africans get shit done....in Africa. How about some welding?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          Africans get shit done....in Africa. How about some welding?

That man's bead looks like a stack of dimes!

Is that what they call Nigerian Rigging?

Comment

lmao ay sprilt racist pic...your a racist to post a racist pic about being racist in a racist posting racist picture.
                            http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g/P1010006.jpg

Comment

Damn those guys will steal from ANYTHING.

LOLOL JK
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X