New cam in my ls-coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    God damn!! 500hp and it ran that fast... Shit how much did it weight 1100lbs? I need to put this pig on a diet

Don't know how soon I will have it ready. Waiting on converter.
    Haha yeah the thing didn't weigh shit! I believe it was around 2500 pounds with me in it! It would cut 1.30-1.34 60ft without a sway bar, it did good for what it was

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
      True,,,, he'll jus take 6 months haha
      Don't bother trying to bring the car to me next week. Wait 6 months and swing it by. Save both of us the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
        Don't bother trying to bring the car to me next week. Wait 6 months and swing it by. Save both of us the trouble.
        Translation = fuck off.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          Lol shut up u sissy! U know me n Ernest always have to give you hell!! Don't feel bad, Ernest now calls me Sam jr for being slow haha For a minute we weren't getting ANY power to the fuse box and thought we were gonna have to take it to you,,, Ernest said,,, "damn here goes another 6 months with Sam" lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
            Damn that sounds good. Nothin wrong with a clean swap car. Hard to beleive thats in Dville lol
            It's not in dville, that's where I grew up though.

Comment

Gotcha,no cool cars here anymores

Comment

Comment

Gotcha,no cool cars here anymores
                  Ha, how long have you been there? When I was there quite a few fast cars were out rolling the ridge

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
                    6.9's straight motor and and knock off a second on the sauce at 114mph.
                    Not bad on motor man, My car has has to go faster then.
                    6.0(LQ4), stock L92 heads, 950carb, TH350, and i have been removing weight from it.. & will be adding some sauce to it as well..

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      Ha, how long have you been there? When I was there quite a few fast cars were out rolling the ridge
                      Since 86. Was in the Woods,now on the other side of tracks by Reed Jr High. It used to be easy to find some good runs after some tuning. Now, not so much. At least theres plenty of tracks in most any direction. Its a very central place

Comment

Since 86. Was in the Woods,now on the other side of tracks by Reed Jr High. It used to be easy to find some good runs after some tuning. Now, not so much. At least theres plenty of tracks in most any direction. Its a very central place
                        Did you go to hs there? If so what year did you graduate? I actually liked growing up in dville, of course it has gone to hell since then but it's location is pretty good for accessing Dallas and Arlington. Hopefully it'll make a comeback at some point like parts of oak cliff have. My mom is still there as well as many of my friends.

Comment

Way back n 89.

Comment

Way back n 89.
                            Ya, that was a little before my time (2003). I've got a buddy with a black ss that is still down there, last I heard it puts down mid 400 at the wheels. There are probably faster rides though that I don't know about.

Comment

03,you did miss some of the better years lol.

Comment

Ya, but in 2000 there were some pretty sweet cars still, it was right before everything went to shit thanks to the ricers

Comment

Working...
                                X