Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel-Benz-Wagon-Drifting

I'd drive it.
    Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
    -Fred Sanford

Comment

I've thought about picking up an old Benz diesel to hotrod.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I've tossed around the idea of picking one up and converting it to veggie oil for shits and giggles; they're supposed to be pretty straightforward for the conversion.

Comment

sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            I've tossed around the idea of picking one up and converting it to veggie oil for shits and giggles; they're supposed to be pretty straightforward for the conversion.
            Yeah, same here, but they are so damn ugly. The few 2 drs I ever saw that were not a coupe were not diesel though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              Yeah, same here, but they are so damn ugly. The few 2 drs I ever saw that were not a coupe were not diesel though.
              That is what s beautiful about them. Imagine the joy you'd feel after kicking the suit out of some exotic in a POS Mercedes that a sheik owned in 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                I love ugly cars, especially those hideously chunky old benzes.

'84 Benz Sedan

'94 S-Class Diesel

I'm diggin' that S-Class diesel. I generally look around at those earlier diesels, but I could be tempted by one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  The Cars for kids auction has some go through. One day ill see the one i cant go without. They range from garbage to some decent cars. Every saturday

Comment

how hard are those things to hotrod? expensive? i'v always thought those old diesels benzs were the shit!
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      I love ugly cars, especially those hideously chunky old benzes.

'84 Benz Sedan

'94 S-Class Diesel

I'm diggin' that S-Class diesel. I generally look around at those earlier diesels, but I could be tempted by one of these.
                      I'll buy a turban and dye my goatee black if I buy something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        The Cars for kids auction has some go through. One day ill see the one i cant go without. They range from garbage to some decent cars. Every saturday
                        http://www.charitycarauctions.org/UI/cardetail.aspx
                        How do prices hold up on there? Do they go high or dirt cheap?

Comment

Those old bastards will run forever on whatever lol. The new Blutecs will move too.
                          You can get some deals on ugly ones that look like needing work im sure. I have only went by a couple times at auction time. But they kinda come in waves. Like Volvos for a while,then old Benzs. I usualy stop by there during week and walk the lot. You can check them out at any time btw. Lots of them i would bid on,but 7 cars sitting is enough right now. Theres been an Edsel there along with a Corvair van,50s Studebaker truck,40 Ford sedan,a Chevy van that looked like the Corvair van with 4WD lol. The one Im disappointed I missed was a super straight 64 Dodge 4 door begging for some air bag attention. Got cell pics at least

Comment

Working...
                          X